• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle/Carolina

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your irrational hatred of the Seahawks makes for some hilarious reading. Some of the dumbest things I've read, thanks.

15108135.jpg

I'm sensing school just got out......

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's "Better to be silent and thought the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

By my math as we look at the "Seattle led the league in points against" which is what I was commenting on, playing 6 games against offensively challenged divisional teams is pertinent.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your witicisms.....

Are you really chalking up 3 straight seasons of allowing the least number of points up to "it's a weak division?". This hasn't been done since 1970.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really chalking up 3 straight seasons of allowing the least number of points up to "it's a weak division?". This hasn't been done since 1970.

Yes he did.

:lol:

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 divison games against offensively challenged teams will do that for you.

And what will having offenses ranked numbers one, two, three, and five on our schedule do for us?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what will having offenses ranked numbers one, two, three, and five on our schedule do for us?

Booom roasted.

Or what happened on a neutral field vs the best offense statiscally ever?

But yeah hawks d is only good cause of the division.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said anaything about 3 years in a row.

But this year, Ari, StL and SF have been low scoring offensive doormats.

So this year it has something to do with it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skew things the other way or course.

Spin it how ever you wish but the 3 divisional teams you faced 2 times a piece were brutal offensively.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anaything about 3 years in a row.

But this year, Ari, StL and SF have been low scoring offensive doormats.

So this year it has something to do with it.

And your Cowboys lost to two of those doormats!! While giving up 31 points to the 3rd! :lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank, we are in the era of big offense wouldn't you agree? For a team to be the first to have back to back defensive seasons ranked #1 in the key defensive stats in the modern era says a lot about that team. There are many defenses that were on teams in down divisions throughout the history of football. The NFCW didn't set any kind of record over that span in offensive futility. You are simply making excuses to dismiss something you don't like about a team you hate. Nothing more, and nothing less.

It's fine with me. Read all sorts of stuff even after the SB about how lucky they were and how they can't repeat it. Lost some huge names off that unit in FA and were told the defense would fall back down to earth. Suffered some really key injuries and they had a few pedestrian games because of it and then BAM. Get their key guys back and they go off on anyone and everyone in their path. And people are still trying to spin it as they aren't that great because... Haters have to be who they are.

In terms of this coming game I'm sure you will have more excuses if they shut them out of an offensive TD and limit their FG's because once again they aren't an offense worth talking about right?

Both defenses will be on display and likely will be the story of the game. Even without Star their defense will get their sacks and stops in the running game. I personally feel that turnovers will be the story of this game as well and will be what ultimately decides it. I don't think Cam is consistent enough to deliver quality passes on the road in the playoffs at the Clink. I will be shocked if there aren't at least two picks in that game, even if he only attempts 18-20 passes.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your Cowboys lost to two of those doormats!! While giving up 31 points to the 3rd! :lol:

Booooom roasted once again.

Hank just stop. Crawl into your hole and just stop.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank, we are in the era of big offense wouldn't you agree? For a team to be the first to have back to back defensive seasons ranked #1 in the key defensive stats in the modern era says a lot about that team. There are many defenses that were on teams in down divisions throughout the history of football. The NFCW didn't set any kind of record over that span in offensive futility. You are simply making excuses to dismiss something you don't like about a team you hate. Nothing more, and nothing less.

It's fine with me. Read all sorts of stuff even after the SB about how lucky they were and how they can't repeat it. Lost some huge names off that unit in FA and were told the defense would fall back down to earth. Suffered some really key injuries and they had a few pedestrian games because of it and then BAM. Get their key guys back and they go off on anyone and everyone in their path. And people are still trying to spin it as they aren't that great because... Haters have to be who they are.

In terms of this coming game I'm sure you will have more excuses if they shut them out of an offensive TD and limit their FG's because once again they aren't an offense worth talking about right?

Both defenses will be on display and likely will be the story of the game. Even without Star their defense will get their sacks and stops in the running game. I personally feel that turnovers will be the story of this game as well and will be what ultimately decides it. I don't think Cam is consistent enough to deliver quality passes on the road in the playoffs at the Clink. I will be shocked if there aren't at least two picks in that game, even if he only attempts 18-20 passes.

Wizard....well put, but honestly why did you waste your time. Hanks just an obnoxious troll. No knowledge will ever change him.

Side note. I got a chuckle out of your Quote at the bottom of your posts this morning. Think Bakers regretting his decision just a little bit right now? Sitting in Seattle with that funky fog hanging around instead of being down in Texas getting ready for the first ever national championship playoff final........Mothers don't let your children grow up to be huskies!:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker stayed home to be close to his family. I believe his mom has health issues. Regret it? Not for a moment. Family over all else. And he got to start as a freshman and had a hell of a season. By the end he has set himself as one of the up and coming safeties in the league.

You can bet he laughs at the cougars as much as we do though. Where was your bowl again?

Now go crawl back in your hole. Stop giving Seahawks fans a bad name.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker stayed home to be close to his family. I believe his mom has health issues. Regret it? Not for a moment. Family over all else. And he got to start as a freshman and had a hell of a season. By the end he has set himself as one of the up and coming safeties in the league.

You can bet he laughs at the cougars as much as we do though. Where was your bowl again?

Now go crawl back in your hole. Stop giving Seahawks fans a bad name.

lol, seahawks a bad name? cougar hole? I was just joking with you and you turned doosh quick.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you have a bottle to go down before noon? :whistle:

depraved

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,130.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe the Seahawks will win. However, if they don't will it be the refs fault?