• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Pre View

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys we are 1 week away from training camp. I am very excited about this season. I hate that LBj needs a super team to win but I think Bulls did a great job in forming a team that can beat them. We should be able to beat them up inside and we have a player in Butler to Defend LBJ(well slow him down a little). We get our face back in D. Rose. If Rose can stay healthy and the combination of Noah, Gasol and Gibson inside should kill teams. All 3 play D, all 3 rebound and all 3 can protect the rim. Gasol can shoot outside to stretch the floor. This is our strength.

If I had to pick a weakness its shooting the 3. Rose and Hinrich and Butler aren't great at it. Are 2 best 3pts are MDJ and Mcbuckets.

I think this should be a good season if we can finally get an healthy season. I feel we are better then anyone in the East. I cant wait for the season to start.

Lets Go Bulls

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Shaq and Kobe couldn't do it until a good coach came and helped the TEAM gel.

Kyrie, Love, and Lebronda are not going to be able to take 20 shots a game each AND will they be solid defensively? If they play unselfish bball they will be tough for sure.

The Bulls with Rose you know will be strong on defense and not scared of Cleveland.

Butler guards Lebronda
Rose on Kyrie
Taj on Love?

I hope Gasol plays 20 minutes a game until the playoffs and God be with Derrick Rose..

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bulls got their wild card in Aaron Brooks in case Rose goes down, but until Rose returns and is consistent we dont know what we have. We have big men that need someone to distribute the ball.

There are basically two ways it can go, Rose completely gives up his attacking the rim style and becomes a distributor, or he has another short season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The advantage we have over cleveland is Miami will struggle with our bigs and rose is better the Irving. they have LBJ but Butler does a good job against LBJ. He is Top 5 of guarding LBJ. We are going to kill them inside and rebounding.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose was better than Irving. I think the jury is out after the world cup mvp performance when Rose did nothing as his backup.

We also need to see how Noah rebounds from his knee surgery. He is the guy that never wants to come out of a game, he might need some time.

Saw projected ppg for this years rookies on sportcenter this morning.

They had Jabari top of the list, projecting 16.9, Wiggins second at 11.1 then Douggie McBuckets at 10.6 and Nikola Mirotic at 10.1.

That would be awesome if it works out, but with pau, noah, gibson, nazy, dunleavy and Butler moving to the 3 when Snell is in, its gonna take some kind of rotation to get our rookies that many minutes to score double digits. Sure seems like the bench is deep enough this year, but will Thibbs actually realize that having 4 guys averaging 40 minutes plus is a bad thing?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose was better than Irving. I think the jury is out after the world cup mvp performance when Rose did nothing as his backup.

We also need to see how Noah rebounds from his knee surgery. He is the guy that never wants to come out of a game, he might need some time.

Saw projected ppg for this years rookies on sportcenter this morning.

They had Jabari top of the list, projecting 16.9, Wiggins second at 11.1 then Douggie McBuckets at 10.6 and Nikola Mirotic at 10.1.

That would be awesome if it works out, but with pau, noah, gibson, nazy, dunleavy and Butler moving to the 3 when Snell is in, its gonna take some kind of rotation to get our rookies that many minutes to score double digits. Sure seems like the bench is deep enough this year, but will Thibbs actually realize that having 4 guys averaging 40 minutes plus is a bad thing?

We are a very deep team this year. They say Mirotic is a secret weapon so far during practice. McBuckets will play because of his shooting. Snell might be the odd man out along with Nazy.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a very deep team this year. They say Mirotic is a secret weapon so far during practice. McBuckets will play because of his shooting. Snell might be the odd man out along with Nazy.

Thibbs always picks D over O. Instead of accepting we have a team that is been made up that can outscore most teams, he will play the D. That means Snell at the 2 and Butler at the 3, Gibson at the 4 or 5.

Thibbs is a great coach, but I expect some more stress with the front office when the rookies are on the bench and not getting enough minutes.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game last night. Bulls down 21 in the 2nd Q tied it before half time. Crazy turn around. Man we can hit the 3 this year. Not a weakness this year.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game last night. Bulls down 21 in the 2nd Q tied it before half time. Crazy turn around. Man we can hit the 3 this year. Not a weakness this year.

Just hope Nicola does not fall in love with it.

These are nothing like Rookies the NBA usually sees. McDermott went the full 4 years of college, Mirotic paid his dues in the european league. I am just wondering if he can win the starting role over Dunleavy, who will probably just be getting boozer minutes regardless if he starts or not.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, what a jordanesque fourth quarter by jimmy butler. Lets hope the last shots stay out of noahs hands this year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW another crazy Come back.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler looks good this preseason. They better lock him up now before his price tag goes up.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering what the number is gonna be. Last night got just about every sportscaster talking about it. I doubt he is a max deal guy for this team, but just about everything Thibbs wants in a player is all there.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering what the number is gonna be. Last night got just about every sportscaster talking about it. I doubt he is a max deal guy for this team, but just about everything Thibbs wants in a player is all there.

Butler will get 7-9 million a year. The good news salary cap is moving up Big time next year after this deal the NBA just got. Im hearing its going up 10-12 million.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looked like more than a jammed finger last night for butler. ass hole thibbs couldnt pull him out of the game as soon as it happened. Isnt this preseason to see what the rest of your players have anyway?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MRI today for butler. Cleveland was just too cute yesterday, should have blown out the bulls. It was the first game the big cleveland three were on the floor together.

It was interesting that James and loves were throwing one too many globetrotter passes, but when they were out of the game, I swear cleveland ran the globetrotter cycle.

James sprinted to the bench each time out I saw. He is really trying hard to win back all his fans.