• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEAL Team

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all shows are having trouble finishing production this year. Lots more prolonged breaks than I remember in the past across the board.
I think it'll be a repeat of this past season in terms of renewals. Most of the stuff that's on now will get renewed and not a whole lot in terms of pilots. I feel like in a regular season, a show like The Blacklist would've been ending in May instead of it getting renewed for a 9th season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHow seems really good. Im most of the way through season 1. First 10 episodes i thought it was not good, and really slow poorly developed characters and back stories. Then boom they deployed and it ramped up.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Hayes in some serious trouble now. How will he get out of it? Or will he?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Hayes in some serious trouble now. How will he get out of it? Or will he?
Ray is being a douche-nozzle. Everyone on the team has fallen on their swords for him, and he is sending Jason up the river for his shit here.

Ray will come clean, taking the heat, but it will also be determine that the footage was doctored so all charges will be dropped. Ray will probably lose his promotion, though.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray is being a douche-nozzle. Everyone on the team has fallen on their swords for him, and he is sending Jason up the river for his shit here.

Ray will come clean, taking the heat, but it will also be determine that the footage was doctored so all charges will be dropped. Ray will probably lose his promotion, though.

Yeah I am sure that video was doctored. I knew that one the start which is to be expected. I do wonder if Ray only sealed his report because he told people that he had told Jason it was the guy who tortuerd him. Something shady for sure is going on with Ray but I am thinking it's either that or he doesn't want it out there he wasn't "fit" to be back in the saddle (Ray).

Ray will lose his promotion go back to Bravo full time... Jason will start banging his defense attorney.

Either that or (can't remember her name now, CIA agent) will come swooping in the second and clear Jason

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if that truly is Sunny's baby as well.. Most likely is

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am sure that video was doctored. I knew that one the start which is to be expected. I do wonder if Ray only sealed his report because he told people that he had told Jason it was the guy who tortuerd him. Something shady for sure is going on with Ray but I am thinking it's either that or he doesn't want it out there he wasn't "fit" to be back in the saddle (Ray).

Ray will lose his promotion go back to Bravo full time... Jason will start banging his defense attorney.

Either that or (can't remember her name now, CIA agent) will come swooping in the second and clear Jason
I actually kinda think the defense attorney is dirty. And the good kind of dirty...

having the CIA chick come to the rescue is a good theory, though...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is. They want to keep drama between him and what’s-her-name going.

So far there doesn't seem to be any drama. What's her name actually wants Sunny to have the child and be there fore him/her

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually kinda think the defense attorney is dirty. And the good kind of dirty...

having the CIA chick come to the rescue is a good theory, though...

I'd love to get dirty with the defense attorney for sure! She looks familiar for some reason though.. Can't place why though...

Yeah, I mean why bring her in (CIA chick) at that point if she wasn't going to be "used"? I know Jason was looking for answers and support because his team really couldn't but still I don't think she was brought back just for "support"

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to get dirty with the defense attorney for sure! She looks familiar for some reason though.. Can't place why though...

Yeah, I mean why bring her in (CIA chick) at that point if she wasn't going to be "used"? I know Jason was looking for answers and support because his team really couldn't but still I don't think she was brought back just for "support"
They did play with putting them together for a while. Didn’t they actually “seal” the deal at one point as well?

Anyway, yeah, she will play a big role in this arc, for sure.

I am more interested to see how Bravo 6 reacts to Ray‘s tossing Jason under the bus here. He basically tanked his career to protect Ray, so for Ray to act like this will PISS him off. They already planted the seeds for this in this past episode.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did play with putting them together for a while. Didn’t they actually “seal” the deal at one point as well?

Anyway, yeah, she will play a big role in this arc, for sure.

I am more interested to see how Bravo 6 reacts to Ray‘s tossing Jason under the bus here. He basically tanked his career to protect Ray, so for Ray to act like this will PISS him off. They already planted the seeds for this in this past episode.

Yes they did "seal the deal" I believe it was the season finale last season. They were in the barracks and she knocked on his door and they got it on.

Well so far it is falling apart slighty.... Spenser is onto Ray and he is trying to give him the "cold shoulder" in a way and he did have a run in with him when they were returning from the mission on the plane..

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the defense attorney...

Nothing that pops out to me, but maybe you saw something she was in that caught your eye...

Ok then no she isn't who I thought she was...

There is another actress that looks very similar to her but I don't remember her name and I am picturing her right now. It's gonna big the shit out of me now as well

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow talk about "holy shit"

I found who I was thinking about. The first person to come up on Instagram was who I was thinking of

Madeline Zima

1616786846019.jpeg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow talk about "holy shit"

I found who I was thinking about. The first person to come up on Instagram was who I was thinking of

Madeline Zima

View attachment 267773
She was great in the pilot for Californication.

but kinda weird that was really her first gig post Nanny...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Californication was GREAT.

But if you are a Madeline Zima fan, the pilot, specifically, is a must watch.

Alright perhaps I will check it out

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/Well Davis comes through in the clutch.. You had to see it coming with her and Sunny though about it basically blowing up and not being able to be together