• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Rams

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you see the play ... You will understand the frustration on the call.. A game should never end like that..

I understand the frustration that there was no replay review but I just don't see how it was going to be overturned anyways. Sherman never had clear possession of it before we couldn't see anymore because of the camera.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21-6 at half.

What do you call that?

Considering seven was on a punt return and seven was on a 20ish yard drive because of a kick return, I'd call it what I already did. It was getting dominated on special teams.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering seven was on a punt return and seven was on a 20ish yard drive because of a kick return, I'd call it what I already did. It was getting dominated on special teams.

True. But still we just where shit today.

but people want to blame the refs

:whistle:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the frustration that there was no replay review but I just don't see how it was going to be overturned anyways. Sherman never had clear possession of it before we couldn't see anymore because of the camera.

they didnt even get to the pile, they called it rams ball before the pile came up. and the REF came out with the ball.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video.
Rams' Mason fumbles, recovered by Harkey - NFL Videos
See if you can come up with with a world in which #46 recovered that football.

The one guy said they gave the Rams the ball before the pile even began, false, I see the pile and no ref has signaled anything yet. You see 2 refs in the middle of the pile trying to pull people off to see the ball. then a ref yelled to the head ref who signaled the first down. And then the black ref comes out with the ball somehow while Sherman lays on the ground flat. Sherman just laying there and gets up and doesn't argue tells me right there he did not have the ball. Sherman is a huge talker so if he had the ball he would of gotten up and started yelling and arguing with the ref.

There is no evidence that 46 ended up with the ball at the end of that but there is no evidence that Sherman did as well. So I have no idea how ESPN and NFL determined #46 was the one who recovered besides him getting his hands back in the pile trying to get the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X-x can we at-least call 46 by his last name its Harkey....a very good budget TE

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down people.

Wilson and the receivers played well scoring on their last 3 deep drives.

3 significant special teams fails/exploits by a team with nothing to lose.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down people.

Wilson and the receivers played well scoring on their last 3 deep drives.

3 significant special teams fails/exploits by a team with nothing to lose.

Tremendous TD catch by the 3rd string TE.

I see significant positives.

But, there are also negatives: penalties, penalties, penalties.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needed to start one.

Sorry. guys. First time in nearly 4 seasons I haven't done my pre-game write up. We're in the process of moving and my internet availability will be sporadic over the next month or so. It sucks, cause last week was the first game I didn't get to watch in 5 years and they lose. Today I miss the write up (and the game) and they lose again.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. guys. First time in nearly 4 seasons I haven't done my pre-game write up. We're in the process of moving and my internet availability will be sporadic over the next month or so. It sucks, cause last week was the first game I didn't get to watch in 5 years and they lose. Today I miss the write up (and the game) and they lose again.

They also lose when I smoke bad weed, man.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one guy said they gave the Rams the ball before the pile even began, false, I see the pile and no ref has signaled anything yet. You see 2 refs in the middle of the pile trying to pull people off to see the ball. then a ref yelled to the head ref who signaled the first down. And then the black ref comes out with the ball somehow while Sherman lays on the ground flat. Sherman just laying there and gets up and doesn't argue tells me right there he did not have the ball. Sherman is a huge talker so if he had the ball he would of gotten up and started yelling and arguing with the ref.

There is no evidence that 46 ended up with the ball at the end of that but there is no evidence that Sherman did as well. So I have no idea how ESPN and NFL determined #46 was the one who recovered besides him getting his hands back in the pile trying to get the ball.

That's what they called.. NO review no clue... They just called it and that was that... Refs didn't know who had the ball and they didn't seem to really care... game over...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's all the trolling 9'er fans at now? Any of them still feel like talking shit while their team is being completely embarrassed on national TV?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's all the trolling 9'er fans at now? Any of them still feel like talking shit while their team is being completely embarrassed on national TV?

As normal they disappear. Unfortunately they're getting embarrassed, similar to the SB, by the Broncos who all of sudden have fans and want to talk shit.