• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Bills Week 9

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly... And remember why we're 6-1 for the most part...

View attachment 257935

View attachment 257936

and where, or where, was this vaulted offense?

missing homer simpson GIF

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and where, or where, was this vaulted offense?

missing homer simpson GIF
How many points do we have on the board? We had 27 until things got away from us... A lot of blame went to RW...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense looks like crap. Look around they'll tell you...

But here is something you won't hear from this board. Something needs to change on offense. 4 turnovers ALL BY RUSS is unacceptable. It is all not injuries, like one will lead you to believe, Russ is playing like dogshit right now. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and play better...

All of this MVP talk is getting to his head and he is playing like dogshit because of it.

I say HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE because everywhere I look I can see everyone blaming the defense but the offense, and Russ especially, gets a pass...

HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE. That includes the offense.
LOL, Russ needs to play better? You mean the guy that has been leading the MVP race all year long and just put up 390 yards and 3 TDs in a losing effort? To quote Biden "C'mon man!". The two ints were on Wilson but those two fumbles are because the O line couldn't block shit today. Russ was hit so many times it set a record today. Hard to blame Wilson when that happens.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many points do we have on the board? We had 27 until things got away from us... A lot of blame went to RW so stop crying...

We had 14 points before the game started????????

I admit our defense was crap but still. Russ came out and played like crap.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had only had 1 series at that point....... Crazy how you think that the offense AND the defense have equal blame to share the entire season...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Painfull game today. Think I saw that RW was hit 16 times today. Only 57 yard rushing, so they were teeing off to go after RW. Need Carson back to have a run game. 4 TO by RW is a game killer. With the defense as bad as it is, can't afford TO's, The defense just isn't going to be good this season, so think a run game and moving the chains and getting TDs not FGs is what is needed. All in all just a bad day for the Seahawks all around.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, time to go get some chores done.

6-2, but clearly showing they can't play with the big teams this year.
go clean your bedroom, squeaky

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Russ needs to play better? You mean the guy that has been leading the MVP race all year long and just put up 390 yards and 3 TDs in a losing effort? To quote Biden "C'mon man!". The two ints were on Wilson but those two fumbles are because the O line couldn't block shit today. Russ was hit so many times it set a record today. Hard to blame Wilson when that happens.

You hit on something else....

Our OL was swiss cheese today.

But there has been a steady incline in the turnovers caused by Russ....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Painfull game today. Think I saw that RW was hit 16 times today. Only 57 yard rushing, so they were teeing off to go after RW. Need Carson back to have a run game. 4 TO by RW is a game killer. With the defense as bad as it is, can't afford TO's, The defense just isn't going to be good this season, so think a run game and moving the chains and getting TDs not FGs is what is needed. All in all just a bad day for the Seahawks all around.
Need a running game for sure... Sad that Dallas seemed to go down because he was running well I thought...

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not all Wilson's fault, at all.

The O-line could not protect Wilson and the defense cemeted its reputation as worst. in. the. league.

Wilson got hit more times than any QB in the league to date.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had only had 1 series at that point....... Crazy how you think that the offense AND the defense have equal blame to share the entire season...

Look at games like Minnisota, This one, Zona{to an extent}

14-0, 10-0, I admit we have our success but we have had our difficultites as well

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all Wilson's fault, at all.

The O-line could not protect Wilson and the defense cemeted its reputation as worst. in. the. league.

Wilson got hit more times than any QB in the league to date.

Not saying it is all Russ. I have laid equal blame to our defense and have said our OL was swiss cheese...

but who do you blame the for the INt's lately,,

There has a incline in those lately

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hit on something else....

Our OL was swiss cheese today.

But there has been a steady incline in the turnovers caused by Russ....
Really, it's just been two games. This one and the Cards game. Other than that Russ has protected the ball pretty much like we're used too. I think that since we were down big so early it made Wilson press a bit more than he'd have liked. And as a result he made two bad throws. But I don't blame him fully for the fumbles. Those are on the O line.

Even with that said, Russ still had a good enough day to give a slight glimmer of hope near the end. Honestly, if the defense even plays 10% better today we'd have had a solid chance of getting the W. But the secondary was a train wreck today despite the fact that the D line finally had a good day of putting pressure on the QB.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense looks like crap. Look around they'll tell you...

But here is something you won't hear from this board. Something needs to change on offense. 4 turnovers ALL BY RUSS is unacceptable. It is all not injuries, like one will lead you to believe, Russ is playing like dogshit right now. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and play better...

All of this MVP talk is getting to his head and he is playing like dogshit because of it.

I say HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE because everywhere I look I can see everyone blaming the defense but the offense, and Russ especially, gets a pass...

HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE. That includes the offense.

I love letting Russ cook, but let’s turn the burner down to medium high and run the ball a little more.... That way Russ can still cook, but have a little more balance ....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I’m off to cook some lunch...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love letting Russ cook, but let’s turn the burner down to medium high and run the ball a little more.... That way Russ can still cook, but have a little more balance ....
I have no doubt they'd have ran the ball more if Carson and Hyde were playing. But since we are playing with literally 4th and 5th string players I think that factored into the pass heavy game plan. And I'll say this too, Homer is garbage at running between the tackles. He's ok on sweeps and screen passes, but he's dogshit if you ask him to run up the middle.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame Russ on this. Our defense was eviscerated today and we were always playing massively from behind. Russ is thus forced to take unnecessary risks like throwing to Metcalf in triple coverage.

Bills also have a very good set of DBs.

This loss rests solely on the defense and how injured our RB corps is right now.

Dunlap is a very nice addition and he made his presence known out there. But he can only do so much right now. Adams and Dunbar are obviously limping around there and with Adams it's even worse because due to our lack of a pass rush, he's called upon to rush the QB way more than he should be. It's no wonder his groin is waving the white flag this year. He's going to spend most the season on the IR because of it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame Russ on this. Our defense was eviscerated today and we were always playing massively from behind. Russ is thus forced to take unnecessary risks like throwing to Metcalf in triple coverage.

Bills also have a very good set of DBs.

This loss rests solely on the defense and how injured our RB corps is right now.

Dunlap is a very nice addition and he made his presence known out there. But he can only do so much right now. Adams and Dunbar are obviously limping around there and with Adams it's even worse because due to our lack of a pass rush, he's called upon to rush the QB way more than he should be. It's no wonder his groin is waving the white flag this year. He's going to spend most the season on the IR because of it.

Good points .... We need change at DC and Pete better pull his head out on this one and get it done and stop being stubborn... otherwise we might as well kiss this year goodbye ... He’s pulling a Blair Walsh right now not making this change and giving Norton way too many chances... We are the worst defense in football, historically bad, and Norton leads that unit, FIRE HIS AZZ !!

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear that either Ken Norton or our terrible, collective defensive squad are culprit 1/1A for today's loss, but Russ comes in as a close 2nd. All 4 Turnovers are squarely on his shoulders and 3 of them were very detrimental to our bad defenses already poor efforts and the other made what should have been a deep hole for Buff's offense a standard 20 yardline-start. If we had a "normal, superstar QB performance" today, we may very well have, once-again, overcome a terrible defensive performance.