• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks v Vikings, 5pm, FOX

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that sequence on that drive was pretty awful officiating wise. Then Pete's terrible challenge on top of that.

Can't be too disappointed with the first stringers last night but I'm hoping to see a bit more from them next week.

True, I'm thinking he just didn't challenge it because it's the pre season... hopefully that's why... Starters did look decent...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to evaluate the defense as a unit when you don't have your 3 best players on the field at all, but I like what I am seeing from Poona Ford. Cody Barton has also been impressive but maybe moreso in the first game than last night. Same with Blair and a few others. The LBs are shaping up to be the strength of the D. Probably will not have a top 10 defense this year unless some youngsters really advance quickly, but it should be good enough to allow our offense to keep us in and win games. .

I loved the play from Poona Ford as well... Definitely a stout run stuffer for sure... I wish the broadcast crew would do their homework though... Especially when they talk about who is going to make up the sacks from Reed and Clark... They kept saying, "I guess that's why they brought Marsh back"... Uhhhmmmm, how bout Ziggy Ansah? Not once did they mention him... Just kept making it sound like the Hawks were depending on Ford/Marsh to make up the difference...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the play from Poona Ford as well... Definitely a stout run stuffer for sure... I wish the broadcast crew would do their homework though... Especially when they talk about who is going to make up the sacks from Reed and Clark... They kept saying, "I guess that's why they brought Marsh back"... Uhhhmmmm, how bout Ziggy Ansah? Not once did they mention him... Just kept making it sound like the Hawks were depending on Ford/Marsh to make up the difference...
Yeah, I guess it's pre-season for the announcers too. Heck, in the first game I heard Brock Huard of all people talk about a "helmet to helmet" penalty (which is not actually a thing).