• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks struggling vs Ravens

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m not thrilled how we let Sherm go, he meant so much to this franchise, I"m glad he's doing well, as far as Earl, things got a little ugly before he left, still love the guy though... Pete went youth, but Sherm and Earl still have game left, both are doing well, happy for um...

Seattle ownership should go with youth at the head coach position. I'm not confident in his 4th down decionmaking.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really didn't as a passer. Granted, there were multiple drops but he was basically one read and then run all game. Seattle just could not tackle him when he took off.

True. I didn't expect him to go crazy on the ground like that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle ownership should go with youth at the head coach position. I'm not confident in his 4th down decionmaking.

Pete is getting up there, hard to believe he’s been in Seattle almost 10 years now, time flies! And yeah, Pete is a gambling man, sometimes he hits blackjack and sometimes it blows up.. Unnecessary risks sometimes...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete is getting up there, hard to believe he’s been in Seattle almost 10 years now, time flies! And yeah, Pete is a gambling man, sometimes he hits blackjack and sometimes it blows up.. Unnecessary risks sometimes...

Actually, he's stupid for not going for it on 4th down in Sunday's game. Kicking the 53 yard FG on 4th and 3 was stupid. With Wilson at QB, you figure that your chances of converting on 4th and 3 is greater than your chances of making that FG.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he's stupid for not going for it on 4th down in Sunday's game. Kicking the 53 yard FG on 4th and 3 was stupid. With Wilson at QB, you figure that your chances of converting on 4th and 3 is greater than your chances of making that FG.

It was stupid even though he was 5-5 while warming up before the game from 55 yards? Carroll said he didn't miss from 55 yards prior to the game and that he had a few yards to spare... So you were saying? Most Hawk fans were fine with his decision, especially after knowing what he knew... It was obviously well w/in his range if he was 5-5, especially that Sunday...

Playing arm chair QB is easy...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with that, long kick in bad weather was low percentage, better to go for it there, even if you don’t get it they don’t get such go good field position..

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was stupid even though he was 5-5 while warming up before the game from 55 yards? Carroll said he didn't miss from 55 yards prior to the game and that he had a few yards to spare... So you were saying? Most Hawk fans were fine with his decision, especially after knowing what he knew... It was obviously well w/in his range if he was 5-5, especially that Sunday...

Playing arm chair QB is easy...

He's 0/2 on the year from 50+, and 16/28 in his career. Who cares about pregame warmups? I think I heard that Shaq was a 90% FT shooter in practice. And from that distance, the issue is really accuracy. NFL kickers can all boot it like 70-80 yards, as we see on pretty much every kickoff. When you're that far away from the goal post, a little mistake in either direction will make the kick miss.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m not thrilled how we let Sherm go, he meant so much to this franchise, I"m glad he's doing well, as far as Earl, things got a little ugly before he left, still love the guy though... Pete went youth, but Sherm and Earl still have game left, both are doing well, happy for um...

Imagine what it was like for us?

I really hated him I mean HATED! He ate Turkey on our field on Thanskgiving. Wilson looked a little sheepish doing it... not Sherman, be savored every second of it and it showed. He went berserk and humiliated crabtree.. he made up weird stories about harbaugh driving his truck in circles around Seahawks bus honking and waiving after a 9er win. He patted harbaugh on the ass after a beatdown. Of all seahawk players he is last one I would expect the team to sign.

It took at least six months before I stopped doing double takes when I saw him in red and gold.. Probably about a year before I was totally comfortable with it. Now... of course... I love the guy. The handshake thing... hilarious. Exactly the type of thing that would infuriate me when he played for hawks.

Life is a trip man..

:suds:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 0/2 on the year from 50+, and 16/28 in his career. Who cares about pregame warmups? I think I heard that Shaq was a 90% FT shooter in practice. And from that distance, the issue is really accuracy. NFL kickers can all boot it like 70-80 yards, as we see on pretty much every kickoff. When you're that far away from the goal post, a little mistake in either direction will make the kick miss.

He was 6-7 last season during the regular season from this range... He was nailing them in warmups... Arm chair QB's second guess Carroll in this instance... Sure it's easy because he missed but if he made it - it would be business as usual an no one would've second guessed him...

Glad you're not our coach cuz we'd be 2-5 instead of 5-2...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 6-7 last season during the regular season from this range... He was nailing them in warmups... Arm chair QB's second guess Carroll in this instance... Sure it's easy because he missed but if he made it - it would be business as usual an no one would've second guessed him...

Glad you're not our coach cuz we'd be 2-5 instead of 5-2...

If I were coach they'd be 0-7, but that's beside the point. Carroll was wrong about kicking the FG on that play. Again, warmups isn't a great predictor. Neither is a 6/7 stretch. But anyway, the even more important point is that Seattle had 4th and 3 on their opponent's 35 yard line. With Russell Wilson as your QB, you play for a TD on that drive. Even if Myers makes it, it's not a good move by Carroll.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what it was like for us?

I really hated him I mean HATED! He ate Turkey on our field on Thanskgiving. Wilson looked a little sheepish doing it... not Sherman, be savored every second of it and it showed. He went berserk and humiliated crabtree.. he made up weird stories about harbaugh driving his truck in circles around Seahawks bus honking and waiving after a 9er win. He patted harbaugh on the ass after a beatdown. Of all seahawk players he is last one I would expect the team to sign.

It took at least six months before I stopped doing double takes when I saw him in red and gold.. Probably about a year before I was totally comfortable with it. Now... of course... I love the guy. The handshake thing... hilarious. Exactly the type of thing that would infuriate me when he played for hawks.

Life is a trip man..

:suds:

LOL, I hear ya man ... Sherm is really good at rubbing people the wrong way, he tries to get into players heads, and fans heads... When he signed with the Niners I was like OH MAN, he might get jumped in the city when he's walking around, but once 49r fans saw his competitive spirit on the field, that helps heal old wounds, winning also heals things... He's a difference maker... And yeah when you're on one side of the fence things can look bad, but on the other side things look good... life is a trip .... :suds: