• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks, Steelers, Panthers headline 10 most talented teams

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks, Steelers, Panthers headline 10 most talented teams

4) Denver Broncos

Blue chips: Demaryius Thomas, WR; Emmanuel Sanders, WR; Derek Wolfe, DE; Von Miller, LB; Brandon Marshall, LB; Aqib Talib, CB; Chris Harris Jr., CB; T.J. Ward, S.

Risers: C.J. Anderson, RB; Shane Ray, DE; Bradley Roby, CB.

The defending Super Bowl champs are bucking the trend of overpaying inexperienced/unproven quarterbacks. John Elway possesses a balanced roster that features impact players on both sides of the ball. The defense, in particular, is loaded with disruptive playmakers with a knack for delivering game-changing plays at key moments. Miller sets the table with his explosive pass-rush skills, but the team's suffocating secondary makes life difficult for opponents attempting to attack the perimeter through the air. The unexpected departure of Brock Osweiler left the Broncos without a solid answer at quarterback, but the presence of Thomas and Sanders should help a young passer (Paxton Lynch) or a bridge quarterback (Mark Sanchez) enjoy enough productive Sundays to keep the Broncos in the title hunt.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must of been not seeing what Ware was doing all season... Our other S Stuart was at least a Riser ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has performed well and reliably the last year.

I still need to see another year of consistency before I put him in any group. I still find myself very nervous every time he kicks. Plus I keep listening to these guys that are at the warm ups and practices that say he shanks a decent number of kicks just like what we saw in the Cincinnati game.