• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Seahawks @ Steelers 8:20 pm EST NBC

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You find this strange? You haven't watched too much Seahawk football then?

They are constantly getting away with calls or having judgements go their way. This isn't new.

Add the luck factor in as well. Heck two fumbles that Pitt should've recovered bounced right back into their laps.

Tough to beat that.

And two balls thrown RIGHT at Jamal Adams that were not intercepted... *rolls eyes*

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And two balls thrown RIGHT at Jamal Adams that were not intercepted... *rolls eyes*
Jamal is starting to turn into a big mistake for the Hawks. Him joining the Hawks was supposed to be SB or bust.

They now have him playing out of position quite a bit, which isn't helping. He's not getting his sacks and is a liability in coverage. Won't be long before he starts bitching and or wants a trade.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal is starting to turn into a big mistake for the Hawks. Him joining the Hawks was supposed to be SB or bust.

They now have him playing out of position quite a bit, which isn't helping. He's not getting his sacks and is a liability in coverage. Won't be long before he starts bitching and or wants a trade.

Yah I mean you summed up what most Seahawks fans are thinking... morphing myself into Captain Hindsight it was a huge mistake... which I'm blaming nearly entirely on the coaching staff. The entire coaching staff needs to be fired this offseason (yes including Carroll). The vision is completely lost and Carroll keeps bringing in shit coordinators that are tanking the team. Sure would've been nice to have one of the OL or CBs (who are doing okay) towards the end of the 1st round and the extra 3rd... not to mention the 1st next year... and sign some free agents...

It was SBOWL or bust, and it's a bust....

That said, I really dunno how much Jody Allen cares about Seattle. Paul did, and his sister inherited the team... she may give zero fucks. Seattle is still a profitable team and earning money, so she may just ride that out until Seattle becomes the Mariners before selling the team. Who knows. Seattle is in a shit place at the moment. Wilson and the WRs is the only thing that team has going for them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah I mean you summed up what most Seahawks fans are thinking... morphing myself into Captain Hindsight it was a huge mistake... which I'm blaming nearly entirely on the coaching staff. The entire coaching staff needs to be fired this offseason (yes including Carroll). The vision is completely lost and Carroll keeps bringing in shit coordinators that are tanking the team. Sure would've been nice to have one of the OL or CBs (who are doing okay) towards the end of the 1st round and the extra 3rd... not to mention the 1st next year... and sign some free agents...

It was SBOWL or bust, and it's a bust....

That said, I really dunno how much Jody Allen cares about Seattle. Paul did, and his sister inherited the team... she may give zero fucks. Seattle is still a profitable team and earning money, so she may just ride that out until Seattle becomes the Mariners before selling the team. Who knows. Seattle is in a shit place at the moment. Wilson and the WRs is the only thing that team has going for them.
CPT Hindsight in both NE and Seattle. Both have swung and missed recently.

Coaching is a problem throughout the league. Many a teams could use new HCs and/or coordinators. NE falls into this category. BB has failed on many a draft picks and questionable calls. Hiring his kids is killing them IMO. That NE D is to stacked to play the way they are playing.

But the problem is, there are very few quality HCs out there. Currently in the NFL I say there are about 7-8 top tier HCs, 12-16 average coaches and another 7-8 less than avgerage. 7 new HCs this year is all you need to know. The HCs aren't retiring, they're getting fired.

I'm on the fence about letting BB go. Because, I don't see anyone better to take over the reins.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-2-5

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You find this strange? You haven't watched too much Seahawk football then?

They are constantly getting away with calls or having judgements go their way. This isn't new.

Add the luck factor in as well. Heck two fumbles that Pitt should've recovered bounced right back into their laps.

Tough to beat that.
Lol!
NWPatsTroll just couldn't help but spout complete bullshit about the Seahawks.
Some things never change.

Thanks for the laughs!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!
NWPatsTroll just couldn't help but spout complete bullshit about the Seahawks.
Some things never change.

Thanks for the laughs!
Nice to see your clouded judgement hasn't changed either. Two fumbles end of the game right back into their laps surrounded by players from the other team. This you call complete bs?
Stay cute

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's still a very good player and the Seahawks have signed him to a sensible contract. However, he's not a traditional S and he's not going to be value for money in the Seahawks traditional defensive scheme...and yes the Seahawks over-value the S position and gave up too much in the trade. :thumb: