• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks preseason schedule

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than likely gonna mean we are gonna get SF as the opener, which is a good way to start things off!

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver, SD & Oakland?
Don't we play all of them during the regular season?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver, SD & Oakland?
Don't we play all of them during the regular season?

Ya we do, I can't remember a year where preseason had so many games that would than be played later on. But game one will be in Denver. That just feels weird. :wtf2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally the Bears have to come to Seattle. Just preseason, buy I say Yah.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than likely gonna mean we are gonna get SF as the opener, which is a good way to start things off!

I think it's a safe bet now that we'll start against San Francisco and if we get the league opener, it wouldn't surprise me if they put the game in San Francisco since it no longer seems to be a given that the defending champs open at home. The fact that they're debuting a new stadium only enhances the chances that we'd open there if that was the match-up in the opener.

coltonjg98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldnt that be awesome to beat the niners on opening night at their new home that theyre so excited about? Talk about heartbreak..

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a safe bet now that we'll start against San Francisco and if we get the league opener, it wouldn't surprise me if they put the game in San Francisco since it no longer seems to be a given that the defending champs open at home. The fact that they're debuting a new stadium only enhances the chances that we'd open there if that was the match-up in the opener.

Last year was a flukey deal, I doubt we see that again. The NFL was already pissed that they had to bow to MLB, then their champion got throttled on the road. I would expect à big fight if those stars aligned again.

I think it will be GB at the Clink

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening preseason against Denver? :L I don't like it, not at all.

Our next meeting against Denver should be the regular season game, not in preseason. Just takes something away from that game.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally the Bears have to come to Seattle. Just preseason, buy I say Yah.

Fun fact, last time the Bears were in Seattle we saw these beauties:

seattle-seahawks-green-jersey.jpg

I agree with others, if the Seahawks do open against SF I hope the game is on the road. I'd much rather have the Seahawks home game against the 9ers in December.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The preseason game against Denver is the appetizer. Obviously I'd rather have the immediate rematch of the Super Bowl here in Seattle in the regular season, but I don't think playing them in the preseason is going to diminish the excitement of getting them here in the regular season for a proper rematch.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The preseason game against Denver is the appetizer. Obviously I'd rather have the immediate rematch of the Super Bowl here in Seattle in the regular season, but I don't think playing them in the preseason is going to diminish the excitement of getting them here in the regular season for a proper rematch.

If the Hawks have to play the Broncos in the preseason, I'm glad it's week one. Unlike last year's preseason game, neiter team will be able to show too much of their cards or competitive spirit, as the first preseason game is mostly scrubs anyway. Having it the first week will keep it from being a "preview" of what is to come in the later matchup. Though I really do hope that the regular season matchup is early in the season, just so the game maintains it's appeal (just in case one or the other unexpectedly drops off).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see the Niners opening up on Sunday Night to debute their new stadium, so I think we'll be playing either GB or Denver. My guess is Denver for the rematch to open up the year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to guess the Packer for opening day.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Niners will open on the road in week 1 because the stadium wont be ready. I hope we will see Green Bay the 1st week and open the new Niner stadium week 2 on Sunday Night Football.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im gonna go off script and say its gonna be Arizona week one.