• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks/NFC West Predictions 2019

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No game thread, odd.....really solid overall effort last night. Funny that the score was the exact same as when we played earlier in the year. Widest margin of victory of the 4 games this weekend.
  • Russell was excellent. Easily could have thrown for 400+ if it was needed, but there wasn't great reason to take many risks with Philly not being able to get into the ez.
  • DK -- it's all been said already about him. He'll be getting lots of film study attention by GB this week for sure. Hard to gameplan for size, strength, and speed.
  • Hats off to Philly's run D. Outside of Russell's scrambles, I think Lynch's TD was probably the best run of the night? They stuffed our RBs all game long. Need a little more production in GB.
  • The offensive penalties need to be curbed. Hollister isn't good enough to be out there if he can't remember the snap count. Russell was converting the 3rd & longs at a good clip, but it's better not to need that for sure.
We need to be big Vikings fans now. NFC road team wins in this next round means NFCC in Seattle. It's unlikely for sure, but it's possible. If we beat GB, it's either going to be here or Santa Clara so not too many choices.

Cox was just abusing us last night... Hunt and Fluker couldn't block the guy... Thank God GB doesn't have anyone as dominate as Cox in the interior... Cox was throwing Hunt around like a rag doll... With that said, why on earth did we keep running Homer inside when it was getting blown up each time? We never ran more than 2 yards up the middle because Cox was basically Cox blocking us up the middle...

I was very happy with how our left side has been playing... Fant has done a very good job and I think it's safe to say that he'll be a serviceable replacement for Ifedi at RT next year...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox was just abusing us last night... Hunt and Fluker couldn't block the guy... Thank God GB doesn't have anyone as dominate as Cox in the interior... Cox was throwing Hunt around like a rag doll... With that said, why on earth did we keep running Homer inside when it was getting blown up each time? We never ran more than 2 yards up the middle because Cox was basically Cox blocking us up the middle...

I was very happy with how our left side has been playing... Fant has done a very good job and I think it's safe to say that he'll be a serviceable replacement for Ifedi at RT next year...

and JONES! do not forget him. Every time he has been on the field this year in my eyes who ever he was replacing he was a UPGRADE! I know they want him as the LT of the future but put him out there as the RT right now and Move Ifedi inside to Guard. Ifedi is ok as a guard, nothing to write home about but is sub par as a tackle AT BEST.

Also not having that mountain of a man Britt as our Center really hurts. Hunt gets thrown around way to much and we have seen this ever since he was put in as Britt's replacement. They need to move on from Hunt, he is to weak and to small to play center in the NFL. The Left side of Fant and Jones was the best pass blocking i have seen from the left side all season long. Imagine if it was Brown and Jones on the left side and Fant and Ifedi ( Guard ) on the right side? Yes please. Then find a stud Guard in the draft ( 3rd round ) and toss Ifedi to the curb. Bye bye Fluker, Ifedi and Iupati!

This team has some nice talent on the oline that is not getting the deserved playing time. This is one of the reasons i just laugh at people that say Draft heavy on the oline... wtf pay attention!

Last edited:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, no doubt. I just expect that to happen when we face a top DT. It's pretty much been that way since our last SB appearance. On the whole, I'm pretty happy with what Hunt has done at C. If he doesn't get full opportunity to keep his job in 2020 I will be at least mildly surprised. The Homer runs up the middle that weren't working...meh. Russell was the only one who did anything on the ground outside of the TD run by Marshawn. You gotta keep doing it here and there though if you want your play action to be a big part of your offense. The D has to at least think you will run, regardless of effectiveness.

Fant should for sure be the RT penciled in for next year. I think Ifedi may have been "ok" this year, but I doubt the team has any interest in bringing him back.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre not getting a stud G in round 3 without a ton of luck. Round one should be G or OT possibly even a C. Hunt has done well but he isnt a starter and britt is on the last year of his deal and honestly isnt all that good to begin with.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to rid yourselves with Clowney. He is a poison, and should be kicked out of the league. Disgraceful cheap shot artist. Wish we had him, but make him curb his behavior.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to rid yourselves with Clowney. He is a poison, and should be kicked out of the league. Disgraceful cheap shot artist. Wish we had him, but make him curb his behavior.

Butthurt much?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre not getting a stud G in round 3 without a ton of luck. Round one should be G or OT possibly even a C. Hunt has done well but he isnt a starter and britt is on the last year of his deal and honestly isnt all that good to begin with.

If we do go Guard, i'd like to have Tyler Biadasz out of Wisconsin... He's a beast that can play center if needed as well...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can get quality Guards in the 3rd round, Not Tackles. This team doesn't need to draft heavy on the offensive side of the ball. Here is a nice little piece from ESPN.

Add playmakers on defense. The Seahawks allowed 6.02 yards per play during the regular season, fourth most in the NFL and their worst mark under Pete Carroll. Seattle's lack of a pass rush has been the most glaring issue on that side of the ball, but it's not easy to find impact edge players late in the first round, where the Seahawks will again be picking. They also need another difference-maker or two in the back seven in addition to their front four.

The Offense needs growth the Defense needs playmakers!

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 6.0 yards per play and 4th most sounds bad....but 1 foot less and we're pretty much middle of the pack. It's a tight shot group type stat. Also, I would like to see what the number looks like when both Clowney and Diggs were on the field because my gut tells me it's a bit better.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can get quality Guards in the 3rd round, Not Tackles. This team doesn't need to draft heavy on the offensive side of the ball. Here is a nice little piece from ESPN.

Add playmakers on defense. The Seahawks allowed 6.02 yards per play during the regular season, fourth most in the NFL and their worst mark under Pete Carroll. Seattle's lack of a pass rush has been the most glaring issue on that side of the ball, but it's not easy to find impact edge players late in the first round, where the Seahawks will again be picking. They also need another difference-maker or two in the back seven in addition to their front four.

The Offense needs growth the Defense needs playmakers!

I agree we need play makers on D without a doubt, but our OL is a wreck too. We need potentially 3 spots if britt isnt back.