• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Lions (Get Yo Snacks Ready)

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 guys who should be off the roster next week.

Tabor
Abdullah

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total failure in every facet of the game including coachiing.

Poor game plan on both sides of the ball. Zone coverage all day. All they had to do was dump it off to the backs all day and they could have bludgeoned this defense.

Offense was putrid. Besides the bad game plan Staff was terrible and receivers were dropping passes. Line was not great either. No holes to run through.

ST was awful and tiny hands fumble was a gut punch for the rest of the day.

Defense was also lifeless. Game plan was stupid. No spy on Wilson. Straight man all game. The secondary was surprisingly bad. 2 or the 3 TD passes were easily defend-able. Tabor is not a corner. LBs were not making any plays or getting any pressure. Line was OK but no pressure and gave up well over 100 rushing.

Back to the drawing board.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the worst part about this loss is that Snacks Harrison played very well, but the other linemen were terrible and the secondary looked FCS level. All of those guys in the back 4 should be ashamed of themselves.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the worst part about this loss is that Snacks Harrison played very well, but the other linemen were terrible and the secondary looked FCS level. All of those guys in the back 4 should be ashamed of themselves.

Tabor is awful. I was okay with the draft pick but I'll own up to it. That was terrible. Lawson wasn't much better either.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was also lifeless. Game plan was stupid. No spy on Wilson.

Seems like J. Davis could of been a good fit for that. He sure and hell isn't a fit for run defense.