• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks game thoughts?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost TO battle clean it up Case

Week 1 so far so good we won.

We actually didn't.

We both had 3 turnovers.

Keenum 3 picks.
Wilson 2 picks, Von strip of Chris Carlson.

3 to 3.

Nice to see you back.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that hasn't been mentioned directly but the rookie/2nd year players really stepped up in this one.

Game Thread: - Week 1: Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos

Loved Hamilton's block on Lindsay's TD .. That is a rookie right there blocking downfield like a vet ... heck, that's two rookies right there

Just sayin'

:tongue:

I actually just emailed my friend in England about this, who is, oddly enough, a huge Saints fan ... anyways, the rookies had a huge impact for the Broncos - not just the rookies, but if you look at the offense, and the areas of improvement - JUST THE OFFENSE:

- Jared Valdheer : first start in a Bronco uniform
- Case : first start as a Bronco
- Rolls Royce : first NFL game
- Taz : first NFL game
- Courtland Sutton : first NFL game
- Jake Butt : first NFL start
- Connor McGovern : first season as the acknowledged starter
- Tim Patrick - first game in a Bronco uniform, with a great block on Sanders' TD catch and flip in endzone

Add to that Leary finally back in his natural spot and Bolles in his 2nd year ..

This may be simplifying it, but what we have is DT, Sanders and Paradis - and Leary in a different spot - playing with an entirely new team on offense ..

And not to be lost is the fact that Musgrave is in his first full season with his system ..

This O is going to be a force before too long ... Chris Harris wasn't kidding when he said 25+ per game

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas is back best thing ever

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Thread: - Week 1: Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos

Loved Hamilton's block on Lindsay's TD .. That is a rookie right there blocking downfield like a vet ... heck, that's two rookies right there

Just sayin'

:tongue:

I actually just emailed my friend in England about this, who is, oddly enough, a huge Saints fan ... anyways, the rookies had a huge impact for the Broncos - not just the rookies, but if you look at the offense, and the areas of improvement - JUST THE OFFENSE:

- Jared Valdheer : first start in a Bronco uniform
- Case : first start as a Bronco
- Rolls Royce : first NFL game
- Taz : first NFL game
- Courtland Sutton : first NFL game
- Jake Butt : first NFL start
- Connor McGovern : first season as the acknowledged starter
- Tim Patrick - first game in a Bronco uniform, with a great block on Sanders' TD catch and flip in endzone

Add to that Leary finally back in his natural spot and Bolles in his 2nd year ..

This may be simplifying it, but what we have is DT, Sanders and Paradis - and Leary in a different spot - playing with an entirely new team on offense ..

And not to be lost is the fact that Musgrave is in his first full season with his system ..

This O is going to be a force before too long ... Chris Harris wasn't kidding when he said 25+ per game

Sorry yes some of you mentioned them. I just meant more in this thread of directly saying the rookies really showed up big time and just from this group I like the future of this team moving forward. A lot of key guys in key positions already stepping up meaning this season could go better than many thought.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry yes some of you mentioned them. I just meant more in this thread of directly saying the rookies really showed up big time and just from this group I like the future of this team moving forward. A lot of key guys in key positions already stepping up meaning this season could go better than many thought.

I wonder if a team is out there that needs(Shane Ray) a pass rush that has extra DB's worth their salt ?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if a team is out there that needs(Shane Ray) a pass rush that has extra DB's worth their salt ?

There have been teams calling about him. I would honestly trade him for peanuts at this point. Barrett is better and Holland will give better effort than what Ray showed yesterday.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PacMan looked pretty decent. Once he gets in football shape, he’s going to help this team. Roby concerns me though.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point and after game one, it's all a bowl of cherries. I'm just fat and happy about the prospects of this Broncos squad moving forward. Call me a homeristic optimist but I think the Broncos could be special this year. Minimally, there are enough flashes from our young players to tell me that we're back on the right track.