• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks DE defends Ndamukong Suh: Everyone gets stepped on

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That little bug-eyed bitch Rodgers should watch where he leaves his ankles!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That little bug-eyed bitch Rodgers should watch where he leaves his ankles!
More people would rather watch Rodgers than that POS Suh.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you'd be cool if someone did that to Calvin Johnson? :noidea:

I would prefer that no one steps on Calvin's ankles. At the end of the day there is no proof of malicious intent. You can all assume that he tried to hurt that little bug-eyed bitch Rodgers but all that we know for sure is he lingered. Suh has lost the benefit of the doubt (mostly of his own doing and some by Merton Hanks' vendetta) but if this was pretty much anyone else no one would be talking about it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is Suh has been a dirty player his entire NFL career, so if it was incidental, which I would bet the house it wasn't, its the old duck cliche. Throw in Raiola and Tate and sure Schwartz is proud of what he left behind. You remember when he bullied Harbaraugh running him down after the pat on back. JH would have squashed that moquito

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is Suh has been a dirty player his entire NFL career, so if it was incidental, which I would bet the house it wasn't, its the old duck cliche. Throw in Raiola and Tate and sure Schwartz is proud of what he left behind. You remember when he bullied Harbaraugh running him down after the pat on back. JH would have squashed that moquito

Bingo!

Had this been the first incident, it's no big deal but since he's done this before - he's guilty until proven innocent.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers should be suspeneded at least two games for sticking his leg under Suh twice attempting to hurt Suh's ankle. -TheConfindante

Thankfully Suh was agile enough to avoid Rodgers attempt to trip him. He could have been seriously hurt.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this on the college board. Originally posted by gobigred Lots of funny shit on the other board. I never knew so much venom for the sec.

6:30 PM - 1 Jan 2015[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this on the college board. Originally posted by gobigred Lots of funny shit on the other board. I never knew so much venom for the sec.

6:30 PM - 1 Jan 2015

B6T7TLxCUAAB0Q1.jpg

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Suh fan, but my problem with your statement is the fact that Suh never, ever turned around and looked at what he was stepping on. Not once. So unless he had eyes in the back of head he wouldn't know if he was standing on a Packer or a Lion player. He could have been "intentionally" hurting his own team mate for all he knew.

Suh is a dirt bag, but I really think this was accidental and it's only his reputation that has most people calling him guilty.

Not buying this one bit. First of all Suh has on-field awareness, he knew there were no Detroit players on the ground behind him. That means it could have only been a Packers player. And you don't need eyes in the back of your head to realize you're stepping on something that isn't the ground. And if you're stepping on something that isn't the ground, on a football field, it can only be one thing....a player.

I can't stand how people are like "he obviously didn't do it on purpose because when Rodgers smacked him he didn't even look back". That is actually the very reason how you know he did it on purpose. Suh isn't going to back down from anyone, and doesn't take crap from anyone. If someone smacked him you know damn well he would turn around and see what was up. The fact that he kept walking away without ever turning around shows that he knew exactly what he was doing and was trying to be discreet about it.

Fact.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is a thug and also very overrated.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I swear, twist a couple of necks and kick a guy and you're the worst human being ever! And I can't even believe you said Schwartz BULLIED Jim Harbaugh. That's absurd!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo!

Had this been the first incident, it's no big deal but since he's done this before - he's guilty until proven innocent.

He's playing so I guess he's not guilty?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not buying this one bit. First of all Suh has on-field awareness, he knew there were no Detroit players on the ground behind him. That means it could have only been a Packers player. And you don't need eyes in the back of your head to realize you're stepping on something that isn't the ground. And if you're stepping on something that isn't the ground, on a football field, it can only be one thing....a player.

I can't stand how people are like "he obviously didn't do it on purpose because when Rodgers smacked him he didn't even look back". That is actually the very reason how you know he did it on purpose. Suh isn't going to back down from anyone, and doesn't take crap from anyone. If someone smacked him you know damn well he would turn around and see what was up. The fact that he kept walking away without ever turning around shows that he knew exactly what he was doing and was trying to be discreet about it.

Fact.

Oh. My. God. Just shutup already. Stop whining like a bitch!