• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks at Eagles

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a thread on Twitter this morning from GMFB asking about other guys in the mix. I think they showed pics of Dak (which is okay but way behind the other 2 imo) and then fucking Aaron Rodgers name comes up again. Of course, all the idiots come out of the woodwork posting AR's stats and the Packers being 9-2 and shit. The dude is seriously like 8th on my list of candidates and not even the MVP of his own team. It's truly pathetic the nut hugging the media gives the guy.

Both Dax and Rodgers deserve to be MVP. Gimme a fucking break. That is Grade AAA Dick sucking Bullshit.

Like Leafs and the Canadian national Sports media. Fuck off with that.

Sorry for the language there but that shit pisses me off.

It is the main reason that I can't stand Toronto.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is up with Carson. That 2nd fumble was just complete lack of concentration. He's such a great runner but the fumbles are just getting completely out of hand.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is up with Carson. That 2nd fumble was just complete lack of concentration. He's such a great runner but the fumbles are just getting completely out of hand.

Think we would all like too know why he keeps fumbling. Can't be allowed to continue all season. It hasn't been a problem in the past, so WTH is going on now?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles might want to worry about Carson Wentz fumbling. Maybe that is who you are talking about?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will teams realize garappolo cant throw outside or deep?

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now have won twice as many games on the road then at home

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always under Carroll, the Seahawks are starting to start playing some of their best ball by December. Defense is coming around, The offense does the job, we are turning into a force to reckon with.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a bit of it.

Better than the other one I saw a bit of (28-13 in the 4th)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always under Carroll, the Seahawks are starting to start playing some of their best ball by December. Defense is coming around, The offense does the job, we are turning into a force to reckon with.

:thumb:

I feel the same, Seahawks are coming together. Their record is better then I expected at the beginning of the season at this point. Starting to look like real contenders to win it all at this point.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a thread on Twitter this morning from GMFB asking about other guys in the mix. I think they showed pics of Dak (which is okay but way behind the other 2 imo) and then fucking Aaron Rodgers name comes up again. Of course, all the idiots come out of the woodwork posting AR's stats and the Packers being 9-2 and shit. The dude is seriously like 8th on my list of candidates and not even the MVP of his own team. It's truly pathetic the nut hugging the media gives the guy.

AR took a step back tonight

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, did the Griffin brothers get any love in this thread.

Shaquill has been either our best or 2nd best defender all season. Another strong day as he didn't give up any big plays with his only real blemish a meh illegal contact call that wiped out a Wentz fumble.

His brother, otoh, looks like he may have found himself a role. It's still too early to definitively say that but he had some nice plays today.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm late to the party because I just don't post much on game day, but a great win yesterday in Philly. The team didn't play great, but I felt they had control pretty much the whole time and it was just a matter of by how much they would win. It should have been about 30-9 or so because when you take the ball away 5 times, you should put up a lot more than 17 points, but the offensive penalties, drops, and conditions (wind) gave us serious challenges to capitalize.

I had some anxiety when I heard Clowney was out, but the DL still had a pretty good day despite both that and Reed going down. The secondary was also excellent, and I don't think Wentz really challenged them at all until the final handful of minutes of the game when it was pretty much over. Overall another really strong performance by the D. Once is an accident, 2 is a trend.

I guess we have to have growing concerns about Carson's ball security, and it's really too bad because he's such a hard runner and great fit for our offense. That 2nd fumble appeared to me like he expected Russell to pull it back for play action. Penny hasn't had too many opportunities to produce, but today he did and showed why we liked him enough to use a 1st on him. If this fumbling thing is something Carson cannot overcome, I think very soon we will be glad we have Penny.

Not a bad deal at all to see GB get stomped last night because it increases our odds to get the #1 seed, and it also makes me feel better about what we did down there a couple weeks ago. Now we are in a position where if we take care of business from here, at worst we're the 2 seed. Lots of big games coming up though.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, did the Griffin brothers get any love in this thread.

Shaquill has been either our best or 2nd best defender all season. Another strong day as he didn't give up any big plays with his only real blemish a meh illegal contact call that wiped out a Wentz fumble.

His brother, otoh, looks like he may have found himself a role. It's still too early to definitively say that but he had some nice plays today.
Shaquill has been excellent pretty much all year. And it's definitely cool to see them find a way to get Shaquem's talent in motion. He was really close to a couple sacks, including 1 in the ez.

I thought Rasheem Green played really well yesterday too.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should also acknowledge that the weather was shit yesterday. Much like it was in Foxboro which was also a low scoring slug fest.

When the wind is whipping the way it was, everything has to be perfectly executed. The ball has to be thrown just right. The punts have to be clean. Receivers need to concentrate even more.

Russ played really well yesterday because he understood that the game demanded that he play smart. His pick was probably his worst play but honestly that wasn't a terrible decision but the ball was just a bit off. Otherwise he played within the parameters of the game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should also acknowledge that the weather was shit yesterday. Much like it was in Foxboro which was also a low scoring slug fest.

When the wind is whipping the way it was, everything has to be perfectly executed. The ball has to be thrown just right. The punts have to be clean. Receivers need to concentrate even more.

Russ played really well yesterday because he understood that the game demanded that he play smart. His pick was probably his worst play but honestly that wasn't a terrible decision but the ball was just a bit off. Otherwise he played within the parameters of the game.
And I think we look at his game quite a bit differently if DK catches that bomb for a TD, a play he absolutely should have made even with the conditions.