• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks at Cardinals

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaning?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean honestly? That's about how inconsistently stupid I see the Seahawks these days. Wright will be back, Carson will be back, Baldwin will be 100%, Green/Jones will be back. Yah Thomas is out... but McDougald is playing VERY solid these days (top 10 S according to PFF). I still think we'll lose but it'll be one of those 24-21 type games where everyone goes, "OGMOMFOMF!? REALLY!?"

Regardless I think Seattle is terrible. We would've been blown out by Denver if Keenum wasn't targeting blue/green and blown out by Chicago if Mitch wasn't Trib'INT'sky'ing mode. Team is lucky to be 2-2 with the minor score margin.

I won't throw in the towel yet, sometimes teams find themselves as the season rolls along, but they need LOTS of work, and they need to find out who they are as a team, it's a mystery right now offensively.. defensively I think they're decent, doing ok .. But my god this offense needs tons of work...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's given up on this team, he's just not being paid enough this year... 10 mil or so... Poor guy ... I"m losing respect for Earl, I get it he wants a long contact, but he's still under contract and he's being paid well, he's not in the food bank line ...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't throw in the towel yet, sometimes teams find themselves as the season rolls along, but they need LOTS of work, and they need to find out who they are as a team, it's a mystery right now offensively.. defensively I think they're decent, doing ok .. But my god this offense needs tons of work...
They should improve, but so will the teams they will be facing and they went young/unproven at so many positions it's hard to imagine them improving more than the competition will.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree entirely. Defense is actually not doing terrible although they haven't faced a major powerhouse yet. Offense looks 100% lost.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's given up on this team, he's just not being paid enough this year... 10 mil or so... Poor guy ... I"m losing respect for Earl, I get it he wants a long contact, but he's still under contract and he's being paid well, he's not in the food bank line ...
The players are going to defend him and say it’s the exact reason to pay him. On the other hand, management is also looking at this and say it’s the exact reason NOT to pay an aging player. IF his injuries are legit... im honestly questioning the validity of this injury.

Regardlesss, i tend to side with management more when Kam held out and even more so now with Earl.... it’s a business decision and the Hawks made the right one. It’s sad to see Earl ‘s seahawk career ending like this but move on. He gave up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest. I expected the Hawks to be 1-3 to start the first four games with the win coming in Chicago. I'm not going to complain they're 2-2

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree entirely. Defense is actually not doing terrible although they haven't faced a major powerhouse yet. Offense looks 100% lost.

Defense has a big test next weekend... Gonna be tough... O will 100 percent have to play better next weekend for sure if we want a chance...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I hate it when players hold out on teams. I mean shit dude you're not earning minimum wage.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players are going to defend him and say it’s the exact reason to pay him. On the other hand, management is also looking at this and say it’s the exact reason NOT to pay an aging player. IF his injuries are legit... im honestly questioning the validity of this injury.

Regardlesss, i tend to side with management more when Kam held out and even more so now with Earl.... it’s a business decision and the Hawks made the right one. It’s sad to see Earl ‘s seahawk career ending like this but move on. He gave up.

I hear ya... I think Pete should a either signed him or traded him, because it's just a huge problem now and we'll most likely get nothing for him.... I think he let this go on to far... That tweet is telling, Earl is just flat out giving up and going through motions...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I hate it when players hold out on teams. I mean shit dude you're not earning minimum wage.

Would he have gotten hurt had he been practicing staying football shape? Who knows...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would he have gotten hurt had he been practicing staying football shape? Who knows...

I hate to say its poetic justice because I like the dude and hope he stays a Seahawk for life but he only has himself to blame

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not like he's Patrick Ewing who had 9 kids with 7 different women... Ewing needed to feed his family...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say its poetic justice because I like the dude and hope he stays a Seahawk for life but he only has himself to blame

For sure... He didn't help the Hawks with the mouth he had that prevented teams from giving us better offers...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they replaced the OC so I'm confused.

notice i said TEAM, not offense. the offense is better in many ways, at the very least its more watchable.