• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks and 49rs

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was talking to family about this at Thanksgiving and I really believe if Kittle played and Sanders didn't leave early, the 49ers would've won that game against the Seahawks.

I believe the same thing which is why my confidence in my 9ers pick that game went down once I knew Kittle was out.

But injuries are a part of the game for both teams so I don't want to use that as an excuse for why they lost because they had other chances to win that game like Borne dropping a 3rd down ball late that I thought would've been a TD, not going for the inches on 4th down which a QB sneak would've gotten, and just missing the game winning kick after that.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man for a second I thought San Fran was going to escape out of Baltimore with a win after that lamar Jackson fumble they are seriously a tough team even with a tough schedule I wouldn't put it past them to win in NO and have the NFC West title come down to us playing week 17

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the same thing which is why my confidence in my 9ers pick that game went down once I knew Kittle was out.

But injuries are a part of the game for both teams so I don't want to use that as an excuse for why they lost because they had other chances to win that game like Borne dropping a 3rd down ball late that I thought would've been a TD, not going for the inches on 4th down which a QB sneak would've gotten, and just missing the game winning kick after that.

Injuries play a big factor and I agree that it's a cop out to blame losses on injuries, but IMO Kittle is one of the best TEs in the NFL and with a game that close, you have to speculate that he could've made a big difference.