• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahags lose at home!!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers were actually terrible for the first 3 weeks including the game at Dallas which they still won. They have turned it around since then. Way too early for you guys to get arrogant, look at how that's working out for the Hawks fans. That bandwagon's gonna be completely empty by the end of the year.

not calling the niners a bad team. As far as arrogant you were the one making it sound like you will have a guaranteed victory if they meet again.
My point is if we meet again
A. that means the Cowboys make the playoffs (something I wasn't expecting going into the season)
&
B. you might get surprised

so obviously I hope you get your wish.

so maybe you should read your post to yourself in the mirror. (about arrogance)

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not calling the niners a bad team. As far as arrogant you were the one making it sound like you will have a guaranteed victory if they meet again.
My point is if we meet again
A. that means the Cowboys make the playoffs (something I wasn't expecting going into the season)
&
B. you might get surprised

so obviously I hope you get your wish.

so maybe you should read your post to yourself in the mirror. (about arrogance)
Yea, I read it. No arrogance here. 49ers are not a lock for the postseason. I never said otherwise.

And, I never wished for anything. No idea where you read that!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get the opportunity to play Dallas again they will.

Yea, I read it. No arrogance here. 49ers are not a lock for the postseason. I never said otherwise.

And, I never wished for anything. No idea where you read that!

the only way for the niners to get another opportunity is if both teams made the playoffs.

I know it is arrogant for a Cowboys fan to think the niners don't get an automatic victory if they play again. These cowboy fans are just gone crazy!!!!

Granted it isn't arrogant for niner fans to assume victory if they play again.

I don't know what I was thinking.

sarcasm2.gif

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas continues to play like they did today they can go far and the NFC East won't even be a toss up this year.

but they won't

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! the irony

Cowboys play the Seahawks

& it starts arguments between Cowboy & Niner fans & Seahawk & Steeler fans

Who saw that coming :scratch:

I noticed that too. Humorous.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the flippin game? Imagine the Steelers came out one game and decided that the perfect offense was running the flippin wishbone with him. We have Percy Harvin, who is a great slot receiver, and we only run fly sweeps and bubble screens. We have a power back in Marshawn Lynch and all we do is hand it to him out of the read option flat footed. People talk about how great of a situation it is but it's a disaster. What happened today was an offensive coordinator in Darrell Bevell who knew it was a big stage putting on his best effort to audition for a head coaching job and it was awful. He sucks. Everybody talks about the great coaching staff in Seattle but the truth of the matter is that it only applies to the defensive side of the ball. The offense is ultra-conservative to the point where it's a detriment to the team. And the don't run anything over the middle unless they have to because PC wouldn't put up with the risk of a turnover even though everything is going south on the garbage that's being dealt. You know why Seattle fans are fond of Wilson? It's because he's able to decipher this garbage that he's being dealt and actually pull a rabbit out of his ass and get the wins a hell of a lot more than other QB's would be able to in the same situation.

On the sideline late in the game Baldwin was giving Wilson an ear full. I doubt it was because of his play because he has credibility. My guess is that the WR corp is getting sick and tired of this crap and want a change. There's talent on this offense but it's getting castrated by the ridiculous plays they're drawing up. They ran the fly sweep which got stuffed. They tried the read option which got stuffed. And to cap it off they ran a play where they lined up out of the gun with Lynch in the backfield, faked the fly sweep, and tried a ridiculous bubble screen to Kearse, who by the way was on the same side that Harvin faked to. And this is the crap that Wilson's dealt with since he came here. It's a miracle that they ever do anything on offense.

So you can talk up the "easy street for Wilson" crap all you want but he's filling a tough roll right now. It's getting to the point where I hope Harvin has one of his famous melt downs. In his case they're running plays that basically guarantee a guy who he's giving up a 100 lbs to is going to plant him. At this point it's the only way things will get changed. God help the team that hires Bevell for the head coaching job next season because he's the worst OC in the league.

I agree with everything you wrote, good post.

Unfortunately, there are are some people that sit in the weeds and waits for something bad to happen to happen to Wilson, Seattle etc and post... then disappears until something bad happens to the horrible Russell Wilson

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is where we differ.

All wins are team wins, all losses are team losses. It's that simple.

If the kicker boots the winning FG, does that mean the win is on him? No, of course not. If that's true then 2 of the Pats SB wins are because their kicker put the team on his back and carried them.

It all works together. All phases of the game count.

It's amazing to me that, back in the SB, Wilson didn't do a whole heck of a lot - nor did Lynch - but that didn't stop Seattle fans from crowing how that win was on Wilson. Some even went so far as to compare him to Rogers and Brady - calling him elite.

But let the Seahawks lose one and suddenly it's not his fault?

It seems that some here - much like Pats fans - want to have it both ways. A Seattle win is because of Wilson, a Seattle loss isn't on his shoulders.

See, I saw the game and let's be brutally honest - if not for special teams you got your asses handed to you. 14 of your points were because of special teams. Yes? One was a TD off a blocked punt and the other TD was set up by a muffed fair catch.

Dallas owned you today - so in my judgement, the whole team blew it. But then again, I view wins as team wins and losses as team losses.

If you're going to give Wilson credit for the wins, you have to blame him for the losses. Did he not have an INT today?

Dead on. Teams lose and win games not just qb's but if anyone thinks that R.W. had no part or only a little part of Seattle losing today is just plain ignorant. Dallas domonated the game. Just saying.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead on. Teams lose and win games not just qb's but if anyone thinks that R.W. had no part or only a little part of Seattle losing today is just plain ignorant. Dallas domonated the game. Just saying.

Find one Seahawk post that says Wilson didn't play poorly. Nobody is claiming he had a good game but this is a defensive loss for Seattle combined with Dallas playing a great game. Dallas deserves more credit for winning than just trying to suggest that Wilson "lost" the game.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by Dallas. I have to give them credit for being a legitimate threat to make a run. They are playing NFC West football and have a stud running back, OL, receiver, damn good QB and surprising defense. I'm not counting the Hawks out just yet, though. Plenty of football left to be played.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfc west race is going to be real interesting. Arizona look legit.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfc west race is going to be real interesting. Arizona look legit.

They do. Just hoping the Niners can scrap and fight until they get healthy and return some much needed players.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robot! Where ya been bro?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection - the point of which is to not address the subject.

If one of your fanbase is going to start a thread honking Wilson's bobo when the Seahawks (the TEAM), gets a win and gets him all the credit, then the door should swing both ways. He should also get the blame for the losses.

I hear the same thing from Pats fans. When the Pats win, it's all about Brady - when the Pats lose, it's anyone but.

That's bullshit and you know it. Who's fault was it yesterday that Steelers lost and put up 10 points?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas neutralized the sideline-to-sideline speed of the Seattle front 7 by running straight at them. Same gameplan the Cardinals followed the last time Seattle lost at home.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas neutralized the sideline-to-sideline speed of the Seattle front 7 by running straight at them. Same gameplan the Cardinals followed the last time Seattle lost at home.

I didn't really see that. They mixed it up well, but the Cowboys were at their best when they were hitting the edges.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great play from our D is not lucky. You should be lucky you got some phantom ass calls in the 4th qtr to make it seem like that game was closer than what it really was. And let's not forget: it was in YOUR house

Romo was rusty as can be. He had been out since last year and played very little in preseason. He really did not get things together until about the 3rd game. Right now Dallas is playing some good football and SF is not. I am not going to be one of those Cowboy fans that acts like we are SB bound but we are a much better team than that 1st game of the year. I will be interested to see how you all do in Seattle as I do like the 49ers as a team and thought they should have beat Seattle last year in the NFC Championship and should have won the SB the year before. They just keep kicking themselves in the butt.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners won't even sniff the Super Bowl.
Haha maybe you should have worried about your own team
Funny you thought things would have been different
LOL

Last edited by a moderator: