• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahags lose at home!!!!

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the same 49ers that got trashed by the bears on their opening night at santa clara gfto

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck of the schedule was all that was. if you think Romo in the first game is like he is now, you're nuts!! Enjoy! You guys aren't going anywhere anyway.

hahahhaa cus romo magically changed since game one. it had nothing to do with the 49ers defense and offense, it was all because romo wasn't ready for the season to start in week one but was reasy week 2 on hahahahaha

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the same 49ers that got trashed by the bears on their opening night at santa clara gfto

ummmm they didn't get trashed they beat themselves with penalties!!!!!!!!!!!! smfh

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was me and I still stand by what I said. But you are delusional or too lazy to read the thread because if you had looked up about 4 posts you'd see that I gave a glowing review of Dallas and said Wilson didn't play great. But, you know, go ahead and make up your own narrative if it helps your case.

Wilson was the reason we won last week. He carried the team. This week he was off and Dallas played great defense. Congrats to them. I still wouldn't trade Wilson for a single other player in the league straight up. Some might, I wouldn't. That's the way it is.

And this is where we differ.

All wins are team wins, all losses are team losses. It's that simple.

If the kicker boots the winning FG, does that mean the win is on him? No, of course not. If that's true then 2 of the Pats SB wins are because their kicker put the team on his back and carried them.

It all works together. All phases of the game count.

It's amazing to me that, back in the SB, Wilson didn't do a whole heck of a lot - nor did Lynch - but that didn't stop Seattle fans from crowing how that win was on Wilson. Some even went so far as to compare him to Rogers and Brady - calling him elite.

But let the Seahawks lose one and suddenly it's not his fault?

It seems that some here - much like Pats fans - want to have it both ways. A Seattle win is because of Wilson, a Seattle loss isn't on his shoulders.

See, I saw the game and let's be brutally honest - if not for special teams you got your asses handed to you. 14 of your points were because of special teams. Yes? One was a TD off a blocked punt and the other TD was set up by a muffed fair catch.

Dallas owned you today - so in my judgement, the whole team blew it. But then again, I view wins as team wins and losses as team losses.

If you're going to give Wilson credit for the wins, you have to blame him for the losses. Did he not have an INT today?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pissy because I started a conversation about how Wilson carried the team last week and now he thinks that if Wilson doesn't win every game that means that he alone lost it. He (she?) doesn't realize that a QB can sometimes win a game and sometimes lose a game too, but that also sometimes it can be neither. Of course he (she?) is trolling to pick a fight with Hawk fans, but the bottom line is this: Seattle D didn't play like normal and Wilson was off tonight AND the Cowboys played great football. I'd put this loss more on the D than anyone else, but Wilson didn't play great either.

If I start a thread about Wilson playing poorly tonight will that satisfy "midnightangel"?

yes, RW played poorly tonight. Give credit to Dallas for that. RW is not superman.
Only a handful of QB's can carry a team week in and out. Even they stink it up on occasion. Rw is special but he still needs a O line that can give him some time and Dallas was all over seattle's offense all night.

It was more of a Dalla's playing a great game than it was any single Seattle player.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection - the point of which is to not address the subject.

If one of your fanbase is going to start a thread honking Wilson's bobo when the Seahawks (the TEAM), gets a win and gets him all the credit, then the door should swing both ways. He should also get the blame for the losses.

I hear the same thing from Pats fans. When the Pats win, it's all about Brady - when the Pats lose, it's anyone but.

Did you watch the flippin game? Imagine the Steelers came out one game and decided that the perfect offense was running the flippin wishbone with him. We have Percy Harvin, who is a great slot receiver, and we only run fly sweeps and bubble screens. We have a power back in Marshawn Lynch and all we do is hand it to him out of the read option flat footed. People talk about how great of a situation it is but it's a disaster. What happened today was an offensive coordinator in Darrell Bevell who knew it was a big stage putting on his best effort to audition for a head coaching job and it was awful. He sucks. Everybody talks about the great coaching staff in Seattle but the truth of the matter is that it only applies to the defensive side of the ball. The offense is ultra-conservative to the point where it's a detriment to the team. And the don't run anything over the middle unless they have to because PC wouldn't put up with the risk of a turnover even though everything is going south on the garbage that's being dealt. You know why Seattle fans are fond of Wilson? It's because he's able to decipher this garbage that he's being dealt and actually pull a rabbit out of his ass and get the wins a hell of a lot more than other QB's would be able to in the same situation.

On the sideline late in the game Baldwin was giving Wilson an ear full. I doubt it was because of his play because he has credibility. My guess is that the WR corp is getting sick and tired of this crap and want a change. There's talent on this offense but it's getting castrated by the ridiculous plays they're drawing up. They ran the fly sweep which got stuffed. They tried the read option which got stuffed. And to cap it off they ran a play where they lined up out of the gun with Lynch in the backfield, faked the fly sweep, and tried a ridiculous bubble screen to Kearse, who by the way was on the same side that Harvin faked to. And this is the crap that Wilson's dealt with since he came here. It's a miracle that they ever do anything on offense.

So you can talk up the "easy street for Wilson" crap all you want but he's filling a tough roll right now. It's getting to the point where I hope Harvin has one of his famous melt downs. In his case they're running plays that basically guarantee a guy who he's giving up a 100 lbs to is going to plant him. At this point it's the only way things will get changed. God help the team that hires Bevell for the head coaching job next season because he's the worst OC in the league.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the flippin game? Imagine the Steelers came out one game and decided that the perfect offense was running the flippin wishbone with him. We have Percy Harvin, who is a great slot receiver, and we only run fly sweeps and bubble screens. We have a power back in Marshawn Lynch and all we do is hand it to him out of the read option flat footed. People talk about how great of a situation it is but it's a disaster. What happened today was an offensive coordinator in Darrell Bevell who knew it was a big stage putting on his best effort to audition for a head coaching job and it was awful. He sucks. Everybody talks about the great coaching staff in Seattle but the truth of the matter is that it only applies to the defensive side of the ball. The offense is ultra-conservative to the point where it's a detriment to the team. And the don't run anything over the middle unless they have to because PC wouldn't put up with the risk of a turnover even though everything is going south on the garbage that's being dealt. You know why Seattle fans are fond of Wilson? It's because he's able to decipher this garbage that he's being dealt and actually pull a rabbit out of his ass and get the wins a hell of a lot more than other QB's would be able to in the same situation.

On the sideline late in the game Baldwin was giving Wilson an ear full. I doubt it was because of his play because he has credibility. My guess is that the WR corp is getting sick and tired of this crap and want a change. There's talent on this offense but it's getting castrated by the ridiculous plays they're drawing up. They ran the fly sweep which got stuffed. They tried the read option which got stuffed. And to cap it off they ran a play where they lined up out of the gun with Lynch in the backfield, faked the fly sweep, and tried a ridiculous bubble screen to Kearse, who by the way was on the same side that Harvin faked to. And this is the crap that Wilson's dealt with since he came here. It's a miracle that they ever do anything on offense.

So you can talk up the "easy street for Wilson" crap all you want but he's filling a tough roll right now. It's getting to the point where I hope Harvin has one of his famous melt downs. In his case they're running plays that basically guarantee a guy who he's giving up a 100 lbs to is going to plant him. At this point it's the only way things will get changed. God help the team that hires Bevell for the head coaching job next season because he's the worst OC in the league.

:agree::agree:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire team got outplayed today. RW proved he is human. Dallas proved they are relevant unlike your steelers. Why so full of hate?

Has anybody considered Wilson anything but human?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! the irony

Cowboys play the Seahawks

& it starts arguments between Cowboy & Niner fans & Seahawk & Steeler fans

Who saw that coming :scratch:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! the irony

Cowboys play the Seahawks

& it starts arguments between Cowboy & Niner fans & Seahawk & Steeler fans

Who saw that coming :scratch:

Its because haters come out of the woodwork when the teams they hate most lose.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is where we differ.

All wins are team wins, all losses are team losses. It's that simple.

If the kicker boots the winning FG, does that mean the win is on him? No, of course not. If that's true then 2 of the Pats SB wins are because their kicker put the team on his back and carried them.

It all works together. All phases of the game count.

It's amazing to me that, back in the SB, Wilson didn't do a whole heck of a lot - nor did Lynch - but that didn't stop Seattle fans from crowing how that win was on Wilson. Some even went so far as to compare him to Rogers and Brady - calling him elite.

But let the Seahawks lose one and suddenly it's not his fault?

It seems that some here - much like Pats fans - want to have it both ways. A Seattle win is because of Wilson, a Seattle loss isn't on his shoulders.

See, I saw the game and let's be brutally honest - if not for special teams you got your asses handed to you. 14 of your points were because of special teams. Yes? One was a TD off a blocked punt and the other TD was set up by a muffed fair catch.

Dallas owned you today - so in my judgement, the whole team blew it. But then again, I view wins as team wins and losses as team losses.

If you're going to give Wilson credit for the wins, you have to blame him for the losses. Did he not have an INT today?

No one is saying any of that. I said Wilson carried the team LAST WEEK, not every game. I also said, before you showed up here, that Wilson didn't play great this week. Both things are true.

As for when a QB gets credit for wins; well that's just how it is. They do it for every QB. Do you complain every time they say some QB is 'x for y' against another team? That is just football vernacular. Its the way we speak, but no one takes it literally unless they are some loser with an axe to grind. For example, I heard all morning long how Roehtlisburger is 18-1 against the Browns in his last 19 games. Should I lose my shit and have a hissy fit because FOX morning show commentators didn't say "The Steelers are 18-1 against the Browns" ? Its just how they talk. You are just making up some red herring argument to be belligerent because my hunch is you don't like Wilson or Seahawk fans.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get the opportunity to play Dallas again they will.

well haven't seen the Niners make lots of improvements since week 1

I have seen the Cowboys make huge improvements since week 1.

So hopefully you get your wish!

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well haven't seen the Niners make lots of improvements since week 1

I have seen the Cowboys make huge improvements since week 1.

So hopefully you get your wish!
The 49ers were actually terrible for the first 3 weeks including the game at Dallas which they still won. They have turned it around since then. They won't even be at full strength until midseason. Way too early for you guys to get arrogant, look at how that's working out for the Hawks fans. That bandwagon's gonna be completely empty by the end of the year.

Last edited by a moderator: