• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahags lose at home!!!!

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9er fans stay classy. the Boys have done something we haven't been able to in 3 years plus we still have a game on Mon night, Hawks fans would love if STL pulls the upset.

yeah, no. Seahag fans act like Seattle is THE SHIT, I KNOW this loss kills them especially with it being at home.

All these Seattle threads in here haha Where is that thread that asked how can you beat Seattle at home like it was impossible :pound:

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, no. Seahag fans act like Seattle is THE SHIT, I KNOW this loss kills them especially with it being at home.

All these Seattle threads in here haha Where is that thread that asked how can you beat Seattle at home like it was impossible :pound:

not really most are pretty level headed only a few like Regent and Doublejive are trollish

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of non Seahawk fans in these threads that can dish but can't take when it comes to these types of threads.

:suds:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of non Seahawk fans in these threads that can dish but can't take when it comes to these types of threads.

:suds:

Well, let's be honest, last week the Seahawks won and there a certain Seattle fan that actually started a thread about Russell Wilson taking the team on his shoulders and carrying the team. (I'm not going to say whom, I don't want to single anyone out).

Blame that Seattle fan for not taking winning in stride for the attitudes in the thread.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaaaand Seattle isn't as good as last year. And there was no HFA because they were loud when the offense came out. And Dallas screwed up twice and STILL won.

And Seattle made a lot more than that. Hence the Seattle loss.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's be honest, last week the Seahawks won and there a certain Seattle fan that actually started a thread about Russell Wilson taking the team on his shoulders and carrying the team. (I'm not going to say whom, I don't want to single anyone out).

Blame that Seattle fan for not taking winning in stride for the attitudes in the thread.

You just wish you had a QB instead of an alleged sexual predator. Russell Wilson is human. His game sucked today. But he is still a good person.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a good game between what appears to be two good teams. No team can always play great. I agree that this site is full of Seahawks fans and it can seem like it's the Seattlehoopla on the main board. Seattle lost a close game to a team that is playing great football. I don't see a need for Seahawks fan to hang their head but there is plenty of reason for fans of the Cowboys to hang em high.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, sure.... That's what this is all about.... That thread. :rollseyes:

I dont have a problem with shots across the bow, but these flame threads are just as "bad" as ours. Just hope you guys can take it like you dish from here on out when the Hawks win.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was me and I still stand by what I said. But you are delusional or too lazy to read the thread because if you had looked up about 4 posts you'd see that I gave a glowing review of Dallas and said Wilson didn't play great. But, you know, go ahead and make up your own narrative if it helps your case.

Wilson was the reason we won last week. He carried the team. This week he was off and Dallas played great defense. Congrats to them. I still wouldn't trade Wilson for a single other player in the league straight up. Some might, I wouldn't. That's the way it is.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas continues to play like they did today they can go far and the NFC East won't even be a toss up this year.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WILL!!!!! especially since the niners went to Dallas and took advantage of tony romo!!!!! did Sherman play tonight???

luck of the schedule was all that was. if you think Romo in the first game is like he is now, you're nuts!! Enjoy! You guys aren't going anywhere anyway.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler fans got nothing to do this season except hate on other teams and fanbases. Latenight beer goggles has always hated the hawks.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just wish you had a QB instead of an alleged sexual predator. Russell Wilson is human. His game sucked today. But he is still a good person.

Nice deflection - the point of which is to not address the subject.

If one of your fanbase is going to start a thread honking Wilson's bobo when the Seahawks (the TEAM), gets a win and gets him all the credit, then the door should swing both ways. He should also get the blame for the losses.

I hear the same thing from Pats fans. When the Pats win, it's all about Brady - when the Pats lose, it's anyone but.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If one of your fanbase is going to start a thread honking Wilson's bobo when the Seahawks (the TEAM), gets a win and gets him all the credit, then the door should swing both ways. He should also get the blame for the losses.

I hear the same thing from Pats fans. When the Pats win, it's all about Brady - when the Pats lose, it's anyone but.

The entire team got outplayed today. RW proved he is human. Dallas proved they are relevant unlike your steelers. Why so full of hate?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which Pats fans are those?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire team got outplayed today. RW proved he is human. Dallas proved they are relevant unlike your steelers. Why so full of hate?

He's pissy because I started a conversation about how Wilson carried the team last week and now he thinks that if Wilson doesn't win every game that means that he alone lost it. He (she?) doesn't realize that a QB can sometimes win a game and sometimes lose a game too, but that also sometimes it can be neither. Of course he (she?) is trolling to pick a fight with Hawk fans, but the bottom line is this: Seattle D didn't play like normal and Wilson was off tonight AND the Cowboys played great football. I'd put this loss more on the D than anyone else, but Wilson didn't play great either.

If I start a thread about Wilson playing poorly tonight will that satisfy "midnightangel"?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WRONG! Brady got ripped in the first 4 games by everyone.