• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Screw the General Board

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has devolved into what espn board was,you have people trolls posting crap about the loyalty of fanbases of all things,stupid and dumb plus they just make up shit.

I am about done here.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah know i lasted five years on the espn board with all the shit,here i may not last two!.

Just done with the immature crap,and to the idiot that said internet tough guy,trust me it goes far beyond the net.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn was the worst, you couldn't escape it. The good thing about these boards is you can got to your team page and discuss things. I've come to the realization that you can't discuss football and criticize another team without hurting peoples feelings.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have a thick skin. I lived and fought with 4 brothers while growing up. I was in a discussion last night on the general forum. A lot of people were bashing Chris Kluwe relentlessly because of the article published yesterday. I made a comment that there were some losters that didn't bother to read the article and they were bashing him for his support of gay marriage. The funny part was the most backlash I got were from 49er fans.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? As trigger happy as the mods are here? I got banned on the 49ers board for posting 3 messages in their game board that went:

"I think 49ers are going to lose this one, they are just getting overwhelmed (something like this)"
"That's it, Seahawks got the division methinks!"
*mod apparently warned me*
"This one's over" (when it actually was, like 1 minute left with no timeouts or something...)
*banned, perma forever*

And if you really look at my comments (and yes they were that harmless, even all other mods and a few posters agreed) it's just monitoring the game and making a completely harmless comment. But because I have a little Seahawk logo I'm troll banned.

Really? Bunch of whiny idiots over there. If the 49ers Mod came from the ESPN boards, then I'll agree.

And I'm from the ESPN board so I guess shame on me... I can say I don't start troll threads. Occasionally I'll jump in and stir up a troll'ish comment (which I'm sure isn't helping any), but I don't think I'm that horrible. Maybe everyone else on this board disagrees so I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was refering tk the "General" NFL forum. Yes, the niners board is what they are.

BTW, I give Harold props for giving idiots/trolls at least a chance or two to fix themselves. When they get booted, it was not a knee jerk reaction.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was refering tk the "General" NFL forum. Yes, the niners board is what they are.

BTW, I give Harold props for giving idiots/trolls at least a chance or two to fix themselves. When they get booted, it was not a knee jerk reaction.

I know lol.... God that ban still pisses me off something fierce.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all miss the point.

I will post some what this gen calls "Shit" guess who lives next to me?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It's why I haven't post or bother to go there in couple of weeks. It's still not as bad as ESPN because I never click to the general forums (Occasionally baseball).

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't bother with general boards. The NFL general board is the first place I went when I realized ESPN had message boards and I stayed there for a little while before I saw it turn into a haven for trolls, political/religious "discussions" and spammers. I never went back after I found the Seahawks team board, although that too eventually became a haven for trolls. I haven't come across a general board yet that wasn't a waste of time and energy.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not try to be a prick and enjoy smack talk etc and hey i just ignore stuff but my main "Thing" is going over shit like the 12th man or the stadiums noise every stinking three weeks,it's old and tired and idiots always bring up the same crap over and over again when they can just google it or hey ask someone who lives here and has been there what they think we are all liars?

Yah know spending hours of typing now over the years over the same BS is no fun,we need some kind of sticky here to just link for all the idiots,i will provide links etc only retards or complete idiots post shit like i said over and over hell the talking heads even say it just about ever damn game,why the hell do i have to type it for them?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And bannings are stupid outside of extreme reason,Harold and i had a discussion about that in the past,well no a few of us and we can live with smack talk because it's fun and there is always another week,game etc,i just tire of the same old bs like i said.

Well that's my rant and sorry for wasting anyones time.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just ignore the idiots in the general forum. Sure there is trolling but everyone realizes how stupid those people are and that they shouldnt be taken seriously. This is America, free speech and idiocy run rampant here, especially on the interwebs. I just find it funny how people can be complete homers and not listen to any reasoning that runs against their perception.

And lets be honest, the ESPN boards were way worse than the general board. When breaker would come to the hawks board and fill up the first page with posts about how awful we are, lynch's dui, how we are cheaters, etc., it took things to a ridiculous level and would drown out any actual discussion