• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Gomez signs with San Jose

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing Larry Robinson had something to do with it.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats good for him! I don't really hold it against him that he left anymore, mainly because nothing has gone right for him since

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed when he went to the rag$, but since it turned out he screwed them royally with that contract (I think $ather was on the sauce pretty hard that year) it was actually a good thing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll always be a traitor to me..worse then Parise. Atleast Parise went home. I'll bet he doesnt last the season with the Sharks.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't forgive Parise because he kept talking about how important winning was to him and he leaves a team fresh off a stanley cup apperance to go to a team how has missed the playoffs for the last 4 years.... at least with Gomez everybody knew he was headed to whoever gave him the most money

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll always be a traitor to me..worse then Parise. Atleast Parise went home. I'll bet he doesnt last the season with the Sharks.

FUCK PARISE

He went "home: for a $10MM cash bonus.

Hopefully those cornfed tools in minny choke of the contracts for him & his girlfriend Suter

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't forgive Parise because he kept talking about how important winning was to him and he leaves a team fresh off a stanley cup apperance to go to a team how has missed the playoffs for the last 4 years.... at least with Gomez everybody knew he was headed to whoever gave him the most money

On point!

Parise is a liar and a hypocrite in addition to being a greedy bastard. Gomez was just plain greedy.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With Gomez, he was hinting he would leave before free agency started. He was calling Holik for ranger advice and was listening to his daddy about going to NY. We knew it would happen.
Parise lied to everybody.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're both dirty traitors. Parise is worse because he lied. But more importantly, he gave up a good thing. In life, you never give up a good thing especially if it's in your control. Parise was the CAPTAIN of a Stanley Cup finalist and a team who is good pretty much every season for a mediocre at best, Minnesota team. The Devs play in the NYC media market but the media pressure isn't the same as it is on the Rags. This clown was playing for a solid team with great fans and in a new building all while having little pressure. Devs are better off without that traitor.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
really wish lou moved gomez. like rp said everyone knew he was leaving and i dont think the devils even gave him an offer come july 1st.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I'll never forgive Parise..but going to a division rival , especially the Rags , is a worse offense then signing outta the conference in a state you grew up in.(Even though his fiancee was the driving force behind it) No doubt Parise lied. Winning wasnt even in his top 3 as far as choices go and would've probably still went to Minny even if Suter didnt.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'll never forgive Parise..but going to a division rival , especially the Rags , is a worse offense then signing outta the conference in a state you grew up in.(Even though his fiancee was the driving force behind it) No doubt Parise lied. Winning wasnt even in his top 3 as far as choices go and would've probably still went to Minny even if Suter didnt.

FUCK PARISE

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess I will give Parise 1 point for not even thinking about crossing the Hudson. He said something like I won't go there and don't even make a story out of it.
Penguins were after him seriously too and he said no to them.

Anybody have a Parise jersey? What did you guys do with it? toss it? burn it?
Probably some good stories out there.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured this is as good a place as any for this. My cousin, a Ranger fan stumbled across this gem:

BzL8mWw.jpg

Presenting The Official 2013 New York Rangers Fanbase Advisory System