• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scheduling WTF's

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know we have something else on here about the schedule being stupid

but why on earth have the flyers played 12 day games? 13 teams have played 3 or less, including 3 teams that have only played 1.. wtf is that about?

i could maybe understand if a lot of those were nationally televised, but i dont think all that many have been?

the atlantic division has 5 of the top 6 teams in terms of day-games played

bull shit.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know we have something else on here about the schedule being stupid

but why on earth have the flyers played 12 day games? 13 teams have played 3 or less, including 3 teams that have only played 1.. wtf is that about?

i could maybe understand if a lot of those were nationally televised, but i dont think all that many have been?

the atlantic division has 5 of the top 6 teams in terms of day-games played

bull shit.

I believe our record in day games is 1-12 hopefully all playoff games are in prime time.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe our record in day games is 1-12 hopefully all playoff games are in prime time.

the little fucking dwarf will cave in to NBC to show Sunday afternoon games-that is fact.

He's taken Saturday night HNIC games and moved them to matinee games in the past few years,so I am damn sure his reign of stupidity will continue.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Playoff games have been played in the day for alot of years now, buttman has to cater to nbc, and it used to be fox. The Flyers have always played day games in the regular season. No exuses for how shit the Flyers have played in them, the other teams play at the same fucking time to, I don't get why they are so crap in these games.

Buttman is an asshole, he proposed the alignment change, but yet wtf is gonna happen to the coyotes? What an idiot, move teams where they need to go then realign the teams.

Last edited by a moderator: