• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I look at the schedule I see a difficult one, but I just saw an article claiming it's 8th easiest. We have Pitt, bal, Dallas 2x, gb, sea, rams, NO, 49s that look tough to me, very strange. Of course all the nfc east teams have easier schedules.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ours will end up the easiest after they go 3-13 against us.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon sparky!

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 13 at Washington Redskins (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 20 vs. Los Angeles Rams (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27 vs. Cincinnati Bengals (1 PM, CBS, 94WIP)

Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 4 at San Francisco 49ers (8:20 PM, NBC, 94WIP)

Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 11 at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 18 vs. Baltimore Ravens (1 PM, CBS, 94WIP)

Week 7: Thursday, Oct. 22 vs. New York Giants (8:20 PM, FOX/NFLN/Amazon, 94WIP)

Week 8: Sunday, Nov. 1 vs. Dallas Cowboys (8:20 PM, NBC, 94WIP)

Week 9: BYE WEEK

Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 15 at New York Giants (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 22 at Cleveland Browns (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 12: Monday, Nov. 30 vs. Seattle Seahawks (8:15 PM, ESPN, 94WIP)

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6 at Green Bay Packers (4:25 PM, CBS, 94WIP)

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13 vs. New Orleans Saints (4:25 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 20 at Arizona Cardinals (4:05 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 27 at Dallas Cowboys (4:25 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3 vs. Washington Redskins (1 PM, FOX, 94WIP)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 at Niners on SNF is the type of game a superbowl hangover team loses. I like us to start 4-0.

Back to back against the Steelers and Ravens is tough.

In the back half, the toughest games, Seahawks and Saints, are at home.

At Green Bay on a short week is the toughest away game so not too bad.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at this list the only team that has been consistently good year in and out are the Saints. Seattle and Baltimore are good but not as good as the Saints. Are the Niners one year wonders?

Dallas, Rams, Green Bay, and Pitt are just like us. You roll the dice game to game as to what team shows up.

Not saying we have an easy schedule but not saying it is as hard as some think either. If we can stay healthy and play our brand of football then I see of having a good year.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half our games are against playoff teams from the past 2 years and 4 of those played in the conference championship game, then add Pittsburgh to that. The remaining 7 games are creampuffs that we lose 2 games lol. So 5 wins against the creampuffs and the we have to win 5 of 9 against the playoff teams plus Pittsburgh. Which is a good year. Steal one more win and things get exciting. Last year we lost to Miami and that hurt bad, but we did beat gb and the final Dallas game, that squeaked us in until the clown cheap shotted Wentz

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 at Niners on SNF is the type of game a superbowl hangover team loses. I like us to start 4-0.

Back to back against the Steelers and Ravens is tough.

In the back half, the toughest games, Seahawks and Saints, are at home.

At Green Bay on a short week is the toughest away game so not too bad.

We went into GB in the middle (or maybe the Start) of the shit show last year on a short week and won.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the fun game....there is always one game a year where hardly no one has it circled as a loss and we come out and dumb fuck the place up. Maybe we didn’t have one of those in 2017, but the game in Seattle is certainly up for debate.

So....what game this year looks like a slam dunk, but could really be the “what the fuck were these dicks doing” game for 2020?

I want to say the Arizona game. But we usually have this fuck it up game in the first half of the year. Cleveland is possible.

But...the more I look at the schedule the more my eye keeps going to week 3 against Cincy at home. That could be the one.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1: at Washington Redskins - Win ( should be interesting to see though with the defense of the Skins

Week 2: vs. Los Angeles Rams - Win

Week 3: vs. Cincinnati Bengals - Enter Jalen Hurts first game

Week 4: at San Francisco 49ers -West Coast and the Birds don't go well

Week 5: at Pittsburgh Steelers -Win

Week 6: vs. Baltimore Ravens - The new look LB's better be dialed in by this week

Week 7: vs. New York Giants - Win

Week 8: vs. Dallas Cowboys -Win

Week 9: BYE WEEK

Week 10: at New York Giants -Win

Week 11: at Cleveland Browns - Tight game but the Birds take this one

Week 12: vs. Seattle Seahawks -Win

Week 13: at Green Bay Packers -Lose

Week 14: vs. New Orleans Saints -Win

Week 15: at Arizona Cardinals - Another west coast game but a close win

Week 16: at Dallas Cowboys -Lose

Week 17: vs. Washington Redskins -Depends on the Eagles record

I see a possible 3 to 5 loses.
Automatic split with the Cowboys, ( given)
Skins could be a split, I think with Rivera there now that front seven of their defense could be very very good.

Ravens , 49ers , Aint's are going to be tough games and depending on injuries for the Birds these could be serious nail biters or some serious drinking during these games.

Packers can go either way, Birds stole one there last season and AR could be playing the entire season pissed off.
Seahawks, for the love of god Dougie can you please, please finally beat Carrol and end this fricken streak!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the fun game....there is always one game a year where hardly no one has it circled as a loss and we come out and dumb fuck the place up. Maybe we didn’t have one of those in 2017, but the game in Seattle is certainly up for debate.

So....what game this year looks like a slam dunk, but could really be the “what the fuck were these dicks doing” game for 2020?

I want to say the Arizona game. But we usually have this fuck it up game in the first half of the year. Cleveland is possible.

But...the more I look at the schedule the more my eye keeps going to week 3 against Cincy at home. That could be the one.

Yeah I can see that one, west coast trip, and sandwich in between the Saints and Cowgirls, could be a WTF day

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12-4ish, I hope you're right

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can see that one, west coast trip, and sandwich in between the Saints and Cowgirls, could be a WTF day

That’s a good point. Due to the trap game sandwich potential this could be the one. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking that has me picking an earlier season game. Usually that’s the case.

But the worst rotten egg I can think from 2017 was the Seattle game. Later in the year, start of two games on west coast and the Rams coming up the next week.

Arizona game this year is in play.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a good point. Due to the trap game sandwich potential this could be the one. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking that has me picking an earlier season game. Usually that’s the case.

But the worst rotten egg I can think from 2017 was the Seattle game. Later in the year, start of two games on west coast and the Rams coming up the next week.

We've laid late eggs.

Bengals game where Doug called out the team.
Saints shellacking.
Dolphins last year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was at that game, honestly thought they would come and win it.
But the best you could hope for was a split on the road trip and it paid off beating the Rams more the Hawks...

But I get what you're saying

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking with 11-5, and potentially 12-4, assuming there are no devastating injuries:
Wentz; Lane; Cox; Slay; BG. Other than those, I think we can still get along without any others. WE have 2 very TE's, and good RB's.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fans just absolutely delusional with what we have and who is running the show.

we essentially have a QB who, to be realistic, is around 15-20th best in the league. the receivers are a mix of old and unproven. sanders, while good, isn't a top tier back. and the defense continually suffers as a whole because we're so offensive driven.

with a better QB, we'd easily be 1-1. with a better QB and a little luck, we'd be 2-0. but that's not the case, nor will it be for a while. so we're 0-2.. and the season is already over.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fans just absolutely delusional with what we have and who is running the show.

we essentially have a QB who, to be realistic, is around 15-20th best in the league. the receivers are a mix of old and unproven. sanders, while good, isn't a top tier back. and the defense continually suffers as a whole because we're so offensive driven.

with a better QB, we'd easily be 1-1. with a better QB and a little luck, we'd be 2-0. but that's not the case, nor will it be for a while. so we're 0-2.. and the season is already over.
You're like an old record. Wentz will be fine and the season is NOT over already.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is the season over yet? is wentz fine? GOD DAMN I'M A BROKEN RECORD! i can't believe we haven't wrapped up the conference yet.