• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Schedule Release Day

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a mobile phone?

I know some do Mobile downloads. Mine is on my lock screen.

View attachment 296278

17 notifications because I just got off work and I leave my phone on between my break and the end of my shift

Found one!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-0 confirmed

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals playing against the Dolphins in prime time as per usual. Like peanut butter and jelly.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Double header. Rumor has been confirmed. RW goes back to Seattle in game 1.
It's not a double header. They only scheduled one game for Monday night.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-0 confirmed

Thats not even the hard part of the schedule, tbh. Week 11-week 14. @Chargers, Rams, @Cinci, @Denver.

Its the hardest schedule I've ever seen. If the Chiefs make the playoffs, they should be the SB favorites even if its a low seed.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not even the hard part of the schedule, tbh. Week 11-week 14. @Chargers, Rams, @Cinci, @Denver.

Its the hardest schedule I've ever seen. If the Chiefs make the playoffs, they should be the SB favorites even if its a low seed.
I know. BSPN this morning said the Chiefs had the 5th hardest schedule. If so, then the next 4 up are an absolute nightmare...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. BSPN this morning said the Chiefs had the 5th hardest schedule. If so, then the next 4 up are an absolute nightmare...
When you run the math on the implied odds from Vegas, the Chiefs do end up with the hardest schedule by a good margin. Also IIRC the 2nd best team in the NFL behind the Bills.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gonna be some fuck around and find out stretches. Hopefully they don’t sleepwalk through half the season.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm blown away by how the Bears have a SNF game. Eagles did not get a SNF last season and based on rumors so far they will not get another one this season. Yet the Bears will be on SNF against the Packers? I get putting the Packers on SNF but they could put almost every other team on their schedule on SNF instead and it would be more desirable to watch than the Packers blowing out an unwatchably bad Bears team.
Thanks for the jinx... :suds:

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here they are...

Rams #1 to defend their title. NFC West has AFC West this year... that is definitely making it more difficult. Also have NFC South... but only Bucs in that division very good team IMO. The also get Cowboys, Packers and Bills as their other #1 seeded teams.

1652462790984.png

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hoping last season's 3-4 start was a awake-up call to the players AND coaches...
Optimistic they have some things figured out on defense. I don’t think we’re gonna see bottom-of-their-position type breakdowns at safety or off the ball linebacker this year. Sorensen and Niemann were free yards way too often. Get Ingram back in the building and let’s see where this goes.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here they are...

Rams #1 to defend their title. NFC West has AFC West this year... that is definitely making it more difficult. Also have NFC South... but only Bucs in that division very good team IMO. The also get Cowboys, Packers and Bills as their other #1 seeded teams.

View attachment 296338
The reason why the Vegas one looks so different is that a lot of talent moved from the NFC to the AFC. That said, we have no idea who gets injured so this one could end up being just as accurate as the Vegas one.

Gonna be some fuck around and find out stretches. Hopefully they don’t sleepwalk through half the season.
Last year's team would've gone .500 or worse with next year's schedule. They had that stretch at the start of the season where the Chiefs had a historically bad defense because players were banged up and then they had a stretch where they turned the ball over in bad ways and just got shutdown for periods at a time. I do see the potential for the Chiefs fixing a lot of their issues they've had the past two seasons and being the team everyone thinks they are like always...but....if they play like they did last year except without Hill then they're missing the playoffs.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Optimistic they have some things figured out on defense. I don’t think we’re gonna see bottom-of-their-position type breakdowns at safety or off the ball linebacker this year. Sorensen and Niemann were free yards way too often. Get Ingram back in the building and let’s see where this goes.
my gut says Ingram will be back, and i'm probably being a tad optimistic but i'm thinking Karlaftis and Chenal make a splash right away. I mean, Veach did well with Gay and Bolton...

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top teams get top schedules and it was demonstrated in the prime time schedule this year. Whoever on that list has a winning record and playoff appearance is battle hardened for the run to the SB. I think the Rams will finish second in their division. It is very possible the Bengals finish second in their division behind the Ravens. Some really damn good teams in the AFC this year.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top teams get top schedules and it was demonstrated in the prime time schedule this year. Whoever on that list has a winning record and playoff appearance is battle hardened for the run to the SB. I think the Rams will finish second in their division. It is very possible the Bengals finish second in their division behind the Ravens. Some really damn good teams in the AFC this year.
No doubt. Whoever comes outta the AFC definitely earned their Superbowl trip...