• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Schedule release day thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much has been leaked. Only one I saw is Week 13 @San Fran

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question: Why do they (NFL, pronouns pal) go through the charade of releasing the schedule at a certain time, when the schedule has been leaked by "showtime"?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question: Why do they (NFL, pronouns pal) go through the charade of releasing the schedule at a certain time, when the schedule has been leaked by "showtime"?

Lol. The things we ponder brah

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 is rumored to be @ C-link vs the Bungles

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 prime time games this year. I might have to visit the Link again for a Sunday night game.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say 12-4. Split vs Rams, Saints, and 2 toss ups.

Toss ups:

Falcons (see Steelers)
Browns
Eagles
Steelers(only because it is 10)
Vikings

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 10am games are going to be killer.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I like: late bye, lots of prime time games, mostly a home/away/home/away pattern, looks like no real bad weather situations (too hot or too cold).

Things I don't: 4 x 10am starts (though I think we have largely overcome that in the RW era), week 12 stretch of Eagles-Vikings-Rams-Panthers could be really tough (but we have also seen these presumably tough stretches end up not being that way many times before), stupid TNF on 3 days rest.

Every year there are some teams you think will be good but aren't (and vice versa) and you always get 8 home and 8 away so I don't really get too wrapped in how the schedule falls in that regard -- mainly focus on weather, timing of the bye, and travel. We have some long east coast trips, but the only one that's after another road game is CAR following a relatively short trip to LA. Overall, I'm content.

Now let's have a great draft and hopefully no major injuries in OTAs & camp!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I like: late bye, lots of prime time games, mostly a home/away/home/away pattern, looks like no real bad weather situations (too hot or too cold).

Things I don't: 4 x 10am starts (though I think we have largely overcome that in the RW era), week 12 stretch of Eagles-Vikings-Rams-Panthers could be really tough (but we have also seen these presumably tough stretches end up not being that way many times before), stupid TNF on 3 days rest.

Every year there are some teams you think will be good but aren't (and vice versa) and you always get 8 home and 8 away so I don't really get too wrapped in how the schedule falls in that regard -- mainly focus on weather, timing of the bye, and travel. We have some long east coast trips, but the only one that's after another road game is CAR following a relatively short trip to LA. Overall, I'm content.

Now let's have a great draft and hopefully no major injuries in OTAs & camp!

I've been known to see things from a different perspective.

I wasn't pleased when I first saw the schedule about the week 11 bye but now, after thinking about it more. I love it because it gives us a week to rest up before hitting a huge push for the playoffs.

I think if we are at least 6-4 going into the bye. We should be just peachy.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I take them up

Week 1: W
2: Loss
3: Loss
4:W
5:W ( weird things happen in Seattle Night games against tough opponents lately;) )
6:W
7:W
8: L
9: W
10: W

12: W
13:W(read week 5)
14: L
15: W
16: W
17: W

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a tough schedule IMO.

I expect the 49ers to be much more competitive and if the Cardinals take Kyler Murray and he thrives in the NFL, that could make Arizona a much different team.

Our non-conference road games are also quite daunting. Steelers, Browns, Falcons, Eagles and Panthers will all probably be playoff contenders or better.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I expect the 49ers to be much more competitive and if the Cardinals take Kyler Murray and he thrives in the NFL, that could make Arizona a much different team.

Our non-conference road games are also quite daunting. Steelers, Browns, Falcons, Eagles and Panthers will all probably be playoff contenders or better.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm so excited for the home late night game on prime time. Who else is looking forward to hearing the whole sports world bitching and complaining about Seattle home field and the referees?

Things we will be blamed for

-Seattle shouldn't have that TD, referees once again cheating for Seattle. (um what about these other plays where Seattle got F...nothing :think:

-fake noise

-And Seattle once again given another WIN by the cheating on prime time.

GO HAWKS :D

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm so excited for the home late night game on prime time. Who else is looking forward to hearing the whole sports world bitching and complaining about Seattle home field and the referees?

Things we will be blamed for

-Seattle shouldn't have that TD, referees once again cheating for Seattle. (um what about these other plays where Seattle got F...nothing :think:

-fake noise

-And Seattle once again given another WIN by the cheating on prime time.

GO HAWKS :D

I personally have not seen much of this type of crying. Only by some very stupid people that no one should listen to anyway. Trolls will always be trolls unless you blow them off for what they really are, Bias blind trolls that don't know football from one of the holes in their head.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe. I also think Murray will get KILLED behind Arizona's abysmal OLINE.