• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule Release 2020

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking Thursday, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the 2020 schedule will be flexible.
“We will be prepared to make adjustments as necessary," Goodell said. "As we have during this offseason in safely and efficiently conducting key activities such as free agency, the virtual offseason program and the 2020 NFL Draft.” The league built in one schedule escape hatch by making sure every team's Week 2 opponent had the same bye week. More drastic measures like scheduling all inter-conference games for Weeks 1-4 were not taken, however.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W1 @ Redskins - Win
W2 Rams - Win
W3 Bengals - Win
W4 @ SNF 49ers - Loss
W5 @ Steelers - Win
W6 Ravens - Loss
W7 TNF Gaints - Win
W8 SNF Cowboys - Win
W9 BYE
W10 @ Gaints - Win
W11 @ Browns - Win
W12 MNF Seahawks - Win
W13 @ Packers - Loss
W14 Saints - Win
W15 @ Cardinals - Loss
W16 @ Cowboys - Win
W17 Redskins - Win

12-4

Wow only 2 SNF games. That is the first time they haven't had 3 in a long while.

That's a nice pipe dream

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a nice pipe dream

It's a reasonable expectation. All based on not just who are playing in the games but where the games are taking place when they are taking place and during/after what stretches of games they take place. We have one of the best defensive lines in the league with the best interior dline unit in the league in a defense that lets then just attack. Then on offense we have a top 5 QB who is just about to enter his prime with a cannon of an arm, an emerging young star at RB and an extremely fast WR core for him to throw to. I could see them being worse than 12-4 but I can also see them being better as well. So 12-4 is very reasonable.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a reasonable expectation. All based on not just who are playing in the games but where the games are taking place when they are taking place and during/after what stretches of games they take place. We have one of the best defensive lines in the league with the best interior dline unit in the league in a defense that lets then just attack. Then on offense we have a top 5 QB who is just about to enter his prime with a cannon of an arm, an emerging young star at RB and an extremely fast WR core for him to throw to. I could see them being worse than 12-4 but I can also see them being better as well. So 12-4 is very reasonable.
like he said....pipe dream and when this shit team fails, you won't be seen

onward pep squad shit talker

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....based on a pipe dream
onward stupid shit statements

1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Rodgers
5. Wentz

There isn't any other QB in the league that I would take over Wentz right now. I think he moves himself up into that #3 spot at least this season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....based on a pipe dream
onward stupid shit statements
I was gonna comment on this part, but you beat me to it.
So I am just gonna go with the way you so eloquently said it. :thumb:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Rodgers
5. Wentz

There isn't any other QB in the league that I would take over Wentz right now. I think he moves himself up into that #3 spot at least this season.
Wentz was a top 5 Qb exactly one year........ well three quarters of a year.
Other than 2017 he is meh!
he shows form time to time why he was drafted 2nd, then later shows why he will always fall short.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don’t forget, a top 4 coach!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Rodgers
5. Wentz

So Doug Pederson is better than Sean Payton and Carson Wentz is better than Drew Brees?

You are rivaling ATF for all time homer

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Doug Pederson is better than Sean Payton and Carson Wentz is better than Drew Brees?

Better than 41 year old Drew Brees? Yes.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wont go so far to say pederson is better, but payton is one of the most overrated coaches. Since 2006 hes won and made exactly 1 Super Bowl with one of the best qb's in history that whole time. Pederson did the same with a backup journeyman.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont go so far to say pederson is better, but payton is one of the most overrated coaches. Since 2006 hes won and made exactly 1 Super Bowl with one of the best qb's in history that whole time. Pederson did the same with a backup journeyman.

Payton right now is better than Pederson and it isn’t close. He has had some horrible luck the last 3 years of the playoffs. A playyoff he has made 8 of 13 years. DP can definitely get there but he isn’t there quite yet.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to explain your reasoning for "planning" your trip. These guys are being dicks. Never understood that...being a dick on a message board. Doesn't help anything.

pot-and-kettke.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year you told me the Eagles have one of the best secondary, they where one of the worst at their position and I was right. Granted the D-line is good but the LBs are awful and the secondary is probably average at best. WRs are still suspect, o-line is fine but not great, Ertz is Ertz and Sanders is a nice RB. Wentz is a good QB but he still has too many derps and isn't top 5. They're at best a 10 win team.