• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

saw something interesting on vacation

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
went to the jersey shore for a vacation with family. walking the boardwalk saw something i never saw in my 20+ years of going. hockey jerseys on actual stands and games to win. i did grab a quick jersey off a crane game and was able to switch it for a kovy jersey (or marty was the other choice) talked to a guy who ran a jersey stand and asked him why he didnt have any hockey jerseys...he told me he went through around 300 of them so far for the season.

now i know im a hockey fan so its not worth much but i think a hockey jersey is easily the nicest jersey out there and if team does it right it looks sick....i must admit too i was close to getting a calahan winter jersey classic it looked sick!

like i said a nice little treat to see hockey growing...hopefully the idiots in charge dont set the game back another 10 years with a lock out. i really dont understand how the #4 sport in the country can have such labor issues? arent these guys just happy making millions playing a game that a small % of people watch?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
also speaking of jerseys ive changed my mind and i want the devils to get a 3rd jersey. it doesnt mean they have to cheap it up and look all stupid but something classy looking and different. it would bring some $$$$$ into the team and maybe gain some exposure. heck maybe just bring out the green jerseys some more? throw in a white xmas tree jersey too?

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny hearing you talk about finding jerseys cuz I'm in Canada and they are in frickin gas stations here ( at least the Oilers and Flames are) and I agree about the 3rd jersey... I've always wanted them to rock a black jersey

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also speaking of jerseys ive changed my mind and i want the devils to get a 3rd jersey. it doesnt mean they have to cheap it up and look all stupid but something classy looking and different. it would bring some $$$$$ into the team and maybe gain some exposure. heck maybe just bring out the green jerseys some more? throw in a white xmas tree jersey too?

Im opposed to 3rd jerseys on principal but I do like the idea of using the throwback jersey a little more often