• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sando's WK1 49ers Observation

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sando's Observations

"... Linebacker Patrick Willis welcoming Seahawks rookie left guard James Carpenter to the NFL with a sledgehammer hit. Carpenter had pulled across the formation and was turning upfield to his left when Willis greeted him. Willis got lower than Carpenter and launched into him so hard that he separated Carpenter from his helmet. Slow-motion replays showed Carpenter's helmet staying in place while his head moved backward quickly enough to leave behind the helmet. Teammate Ray McDonald tackled Marshawn Lynch in the backfield..."

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sando's Observations

"... Linebacker Patrick Willis welcoming Seahawks rookie left guard James Carpenter to the NFL with a sledgehammer hit. Carpenter had pulled across the formation and was turning upfield to his left when Willis greeted him. Willis got lower than Carpenter and launched into him so hard that he separated Carpenter from his helmet. Slow-motion replays showed Carpenter's helmet staying in place while his head moved backward quickly enough to leave behind the helmet. Teammate Ray McDonald tackled Marshawn Lynch in the backfield..."

Man, we desperately need to get this guy and the rest of our SuperStars a post season game or two, and hopefully, in the not too distant future, three!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So grateful that the NFL still recognizes Willis as one of the best LBs or the very best LB in the game today.... being in SF with minor primetime viewing, he could've easily been lost.

I feel a nasty hit on Felix Jones by Mr Willis in the near future.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So grateful that the NFL still recognizes Willis as one of the best LBs or the very best LB in the game today.... being in SF with minor primetime viewing, he could've easily been lost.

I feel a nasty hit on Felix Jones by Mr Willis in the near future.

So true!! IMO, we have a future HOF'er in Patrick Willis!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive tackle Will Tukuafu taking his time before going after the Tarvaris Jackson fumble he caught and returned in Seattle territory. Tukuafu said he didn't want to alert the man blocking him, Russell Okung, that the ball was in play. Okung's back was to the ball, but if Tukuafu had disengaged from the block and made it clear he was going after the ball, Okung could have stopped him. As things played out, Okung had no idea what happened until Tukuafu was running downfield.

Very sneaky. I like it.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Defensive tackle Will Tukuafu taking his time before going after the Tarvaris Jackson fumble he caught and returned in Seattle territory. Tukuafu said he didn't want to alert the man blocking him, Russell Okung, that the ball was in play. Okung's back was to the ball, but if Tukuafu had disengaged from the block and made it clear he was going after the ball, Okung could have stopped him. As things played out, Okung had no idea what happened until Tukuafu was running downfield.

Very sneaky. I like it.

Really smart on Tukuafu's part... It maybe a bit early to say but it is a good thing the Niners decided to keep him instead of cutting him and hoping he could be signed on the PS

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very sneaky. I like it.

A 2nd yr guy no? But wow, what a smart heads up move. I would've gone hard seeing that in the air and ignore all caution.... Good sh*t on him playing it cool in a pivotal moment.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A 2nd yr guy no? But wow, what a smart heads up move. I would've gone hard seeing that in the air and ignore all caution.... Good sh*t on him playing it cool in a pivotal moment.

100% agree! Well said.