• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Montgomery

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Sickness hasn't made a thread for him after he was released by the Texans today, wasn't he one of the guys you really liked before the draft?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure a team higher than the niners on the waiver list will pick him up. After reading about him being out of shape twice in the offseason, I don't know if I'd want the niners to pick him up and who would they drop?. But, I really don't want the Hawks to get him either, he seems like a guy that would work well in their system....

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm surprised Sickness hasn't made a thread for him after he was released by the Texans today, wasn't he one of the guys you really liked before the draft?

I liked him before his senior season, but after his disappointing senior season & his crappy performance in the senior bowl (and not impressing at all at the combine) he dropped all the way off my radar. Cornelius Washington showed how much better he was than Montgomery in the senior bowl, and Washington wasn't taken until the 6th round. How Montgomery was taken before Washington is beyond me.

I saw him as a 4-3 guy anyway; and probably backup material.

And I didn't start a thread about him, but I commented in the 2013 rookie thread.