• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Darnold

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The asking price for Darnold back in November was a 2nd and a 5th. If we can trade for Darnold for a 2nd straight up do you do it? So this would mean draft an OL in the first, a NFL ready QB in the second. I would think we have to do this?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said I haven't seen a lot of Darnold. And since the Jets were stupid and decided to not tank they miss out of Lawrence which complicates things all of the sudden for trading Darnold.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge fan of Wreck it Ralph.

At this point, it's a sideways move from Trubisky.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The asking price for Darnold back in November was a 2nd and a 5th. If we can trade for Darnold for a 2nd straight up do you do it? So this would mean draft an OL in the first, a NFL ready QB in the second. I would think we have to do this?
Wasn’t trading last years 2nd for a backup to Mitch enough for you?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t trading last years 2nd for a backup to Mitch enough for you?
You have to understand the Genius line of thinking. You see, if we could have tanked the rest of this season....after already winning 5 games.....we would have ended up with the 10th pick in the draft instead of the 20th. And that would have made all the difference in the world (as in bizarro world). Instead of being an immediate SB contender next season, now we'll only be a sub-average team, thanks to those 10 lost picks. **Sigh** If only we had tanked!!!!!!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sub 60% completion percentage for his career.

Moving on.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand the Genius line of thinking. You see, if we could have tanked the rest of this season....after already winning 5 games.....we would have ended up with the 10th pick in the draft instead of the 20th. And that would have made all the difference in the world (as in bizarro world). Instead of being an immediate SB contender next season, now we'll only be a sub-average team, thanks to those 10 lost picks. **Sigh** If only we had tanked!!!!!!

Hyperbole at it's best right here ladies and gentlemen. This is from a guy who doesn't know what the phrase "being painted into a corner" means.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyperbole at it's best right here ladies and gentlemen. This is from a guy who doesn't know what the phrase "being painted into a corner" means.
Oh by all means BS, feel free to opine on how much we would improve drafting 10th instead of 20th at the disgusting cost of tanking. I'm sure every Bears fan here is all eyes on your incredible and strategic insight. Have at it buddy, the floor is all yours.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh by all means BS, feel free to opine on how much we would improve drafting 10th instead of 20th at the disgusting cost of tanking. I'm sure every Bears fan here is all eyes on your incredible and strategic insight. Have at it buddy, the floor is all yours.

I still remember the conversation. I remember thinking, what is this guy talking about. What he's saying doesn't make any sense. Then i thought, wait, is it possible this guy doesn't know what "being painted into a corner" means? No way, he's not a retard, children even know that phrase. But i thought maybe i should press him more on it and i did. Then it was conclusive, "omg, he's a retard".

But i was giving you the benefit of the doubt all the way through man. I was trying hard to not go there but you led me right there to: Mount Retard.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember the conversation. I remember thinking, what is this guy talking about. What he's saying doesn't make any sense. Then i thought, wait, is it possible this guy doesn't know what "being painted into a corner" means? No way, he's not a retard, children even know that phrase. But i thought maybe i should press him more on it and i did. Then it was conclusive, "omg, he's a retard".

But i was giving you the benefit of the doubt all the way through man. I was trying hard to not go there but you led me right there to: Mount Retard.
In other words, when.....

1611533144899.png

......deflect

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother f*cker you want us to TRADE for a Jets bustout? Are you crazy?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubs is getting an extension.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humor me. I can take it.

How in the world can i have a constructive conversation with a retard who don't understand why a top 10 pick is more valuable than a top 20 pick? So, you see, i can't humor you. You're incapable of understanding. You are Mount Retard.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think it would be worthwhile to kick the tires on Darnold for sure! The Jets were a hell hole the last couple of years. Not sure how people expected him to excel! What we need is a QB with some confidence leadership and some moxie, which Trubs sorely lacks... Along thise lines, I wouldn’t mind signing Josh Rosen as a 3rd QB... Another QB from that class that was put in two awful situations and expected to do something! He certainly doesn’t lack for confidence or attitude...

Bottom line is we aren’t in a position for an expensive fix at the QB position. So let’s go cheaper and see if either of these guys can resurrect their careers if given a fighting chance to succeed (And yes, as I write that, I ask myself, “What makes you think Chicago is some sort of cushy landing spot for a QB?”... I know.)...

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think it would be worthwhile to kick the tires on Darnold for sure! The Jets were a hell hole the last couple of years. Not sure how people expected him to excel! What we need is a QB with some confidence leadership and some moxie, which Trubs sorely lacks... Along thise lines, I wouldn’t mind signing Josh Rosen as a 3rd QB... Another QB from that class that was put in two awful situations and expected to do something! He certainly doesn’t lack for confidence or attitude...

Bottom line is we aren’t in a position for an expensive fix at the QB position. So let’s go cheaper and see if either of these guys can resurrect their careers if given a fighting chance to succeed (And yes, as I write that, I ask myself, “What makes you think Chicago is some sort of cushy landing spot for a QB?”... I know.)...

Darnold busted out for the Jets...You're asking for a Horror Movie Villain type "resurrection" here.

"Wow...It has to be over now. He's been shot six times, burned alive, thrown off a bridge, smashed by a bus, stabbed in the eye and blown up with a grenade....

...SWEET JESUS HE GOT UP AGAIN."

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold busted out for the Jets...You're asking for a Horror Movie Villain type "resurrection" here.

"Wow...It has to be over now. He's been shot six times, burned alive, thrown off a bridge, smashed by a bus, stabbed in the eye and blown up with a grenade....

I would consider darnold for a 3rd rounder. Coming into the league he was one of the most hyped QBs since luck. The Jets probably have a worse offense than we do and it’s not like throwing all the draft capital we have for Watson is going to make things much better. If we can’t snag Ryan for a first, I wouldn’t mind going after younger, cheaper QBs like Darnold or Jordan Love.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider darnold for a 3rd rounder. Coming into the league he was one of the most hyped QBs since luck. The Jets probably have a worse offense than we do and it’s not like throwing all the draft capital we have for Watson is going to make things much better. If we can’t snag Ryan for a first, I wouldn’t mind going after younger, cheaper QBs like Darnold or Jordan Love.

I mean...It'll end up a disaster...but if we're all honest here...What, when we're talking QB, doesn't look like it is going to end up a disaster? So if it makes some of you happy...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let’s see... The Jets had..... Oh, that’s right! NOBODY to help Darnold! Literally nobody!
“If Darnold isn’t the John Rambo, one man army of quarterbacks, then he ain’t good enough for MY BEARS!!!”...

Cmon now, seriously. The Jets have been a bottom 3 franchise for five or so years now!!!

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...It'll end up a disaster...but if we're all honest here...What, when we're talking QB, doesn't look like it is going to end up a disaster? So if it makes some of you happy...
What are our alternatives that don’t break the bank? Go cheap on a high pedigree guy who didn’t work out for a crappier franchise and see if it was him or the situation! Why not?