• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Salt Lake Stallions

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if anyone's watching the aaf but there's four former Huskers playing for the stallions. DPE, Kenny Bell, Newby and Banderas. First game is tonight on NFL Network.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried watching. It seemed too slow, for me. Boring even. I didn't make it to halftime.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched several of the AAF games. they were alright. kinda like mediocre college football. really sloppy. i liked the elimination of the kickoff and extra points. they could only rush 5 on passing plays, which is an odd rule. i saw several 15 yard penalties on the defense that had something to do with the way they lined up, but no one ever really explained that.

did Bell even catch a pass? I never even saw the QB look his way when i was watching. (sad, the AAF.com website hasn't even been updated with any information from the past weekend. the schedule page doesn't even have the final scores. ugh had to search, found a reddit that had a link and finally ended up here: Scoreboard. I guess AAF doesn't really want people to care after all.) he had 0 catches on 3 targets. DPE only had 1 catch on 5 targets, also muffed a punt for a turnover. Banderas didn't look horrible, but looked mostly to be a backup and ST. doesn't look like Newby played.

I'll probably have it on, if i'm bored on the weekend. i'm not a big enough fan of watching basketball to have it on when i'm just sitting around. I'd prefer baseball, but it's not on yet. which reminds me, i need to do work on my fantasy baseball team.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched several of the AAF games. they were alright. kinda like mediocre college football. really sloppy. i liked the elimination of the kickoff and extra points. they could only rush 5 on passing plays, which is an odd rule. i saw several 15 yard penalties on the defense that had something to do with the way they lined up, but no one ever really explained that.

did Bell even catch a pass? I never even saw the QB look his way when i was watching. (sad, the AAF.com website hasn't even been updated with any information from the past weekend. the schedule page doesn't even have the final scores. ugh had to search, found a reddit that had a link and finally ended up here: Scoreboard. I guess AAF doesn't really want people to care after all.) he had 0 catches on 3 targets. DPE only had 1 catch on 5 targets, also muffed a punt for a turnover. Banderas didn't look horrible, but looked mostly to be a backup and ST. doesn't look like Newby played.

I'll probably have it on, if i'm bored on the weekend. i'm not a big enough fan of watching basketball to have it on when i'm just sitting around. I'd prefer baseball, but it's not on yet. which reminds me, i need to do work on my fantasy baseball team.

bell only had 3 targets

he did get a tackle. josh had 2 total tackles

https://shop.aaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Gamebook-AZ-SL-2.pdf

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DzGWKsZX0AE1WVV.jpg:large