• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Salary cap Numbers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some intriguing ones

Bills-75k they need it all

Pats 26k-thats alot for a superbowl winning team

Jets -101k spend it smart and they can build a whole team fresh, sign 3-4 big names and it could be poof gone, and in cap hell in a few years

Bengals-50k thats a good chunk for them

Browns-81 k Are you f'n kidding. The up and coming team loaded with young talent, and tons of money. However, alot of these teams we say are gonna come take over, take a step back again, before moving forward, but crap

Texans-74k another playoff team with loads of money, however, i feel they were benefits of a shit schedule

COlts-106k again wow just wow

Jags- -3k ahahahahah idiots

Raiders-72k not enough , they need 500k to do something smart

Eagles 3k- have tons of guys to sign still, but howie will get them to the promised land

Redskins-17k yikes thats all

Bucs-3k really?

rams-36k impressive especially after all those big FA moves

49'ers-does it matter?

Lets get FA popping

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some intriguing ones
Browns-81 k Are you f'n kidding. The up and coming team loaded with young talent, and tons of money. However, alot of these teams we say are gonna come take over, take a step back again, before moving forward, but crap

Lets get FA popping

This is what happens when you get a top 3 pick virtually every year.

However, would anyone really be surprised if they only eek'd out 5 or 6 wins? You just kind of get used to it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, would anyone really be surprised if they only eek'd out 5 or 6 wins? You just kind of get used to it.

I would be very surprised if they only won 5 or 6 and this is coming from a Browns fan. Even if they weren't to do anything in FA this team is one of the most talented I have seen and I wouldn't say their schedule is tough, unlike last year. The division doesn't seem as tough so that is also a plus.

Steelers 2x
Bengals 2x
Ravens 2x
Bills
Dolphins
Titans
Jets
Broncos
Patriots
49ers
Cardinals
Seahawks
Rams

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have to consider retaining Brown or Flowers I can't see them affording both.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought 'k' usually indicated 1,000 ..... :noidea:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like you're basing this on past history with completely different players, coaches, and FO staff. The only thing the Browns this year have in common with the Browns of the last decade are the colors on the jerseys.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some intriguing ones

Bills-75k they need it all

Pats 26k-thats alot for a superbowl winning team

Jets -101k spend it smart and they can build a whole team fresh, sign 3-4 big names and it could be poof gone, and in cap hell in a few years

Bengals-50k thats a good chunk for them

Texans-74k another playoff team with loads of money, however, i feel they were benefits of a shit schedule

COlts-106k again wow just wow

Jags- -3k ahahahahah idiots

Raiders-72k not enough , they need 500k to do something smart

Eagles 3k- have tons of guys to sign still, but howie will get them to the promised land

Redskins-17k yikes thats all

Bucs-3k really?

rams-36k impressive especially after all those big FA moves

49'ers-does it matter?

Lets get FA popping
Jags freed up a ton today by cutting 4 or 5 players.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. Time will tell

I think flowers will get paid bc all the other big name FA at that position have been tagged leave the FA market bare at that position. I also think flowers has a connection with Brian Flores.

Trent brown was pulled off the scrap heap and made into a good lineman by Dante. I think he wants to stay but Someone will over pay.

I’d like to see them keep Patterson. I like the way they use him. He’s a tough matchup bc of his speed

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think flowers will get paid bc all the other big name FA at that position have been tagged leave the FA market bare at that position. I also think flowers has a connection with Brian Flores.

Trent brown was pulled off the scrap heap and made into a good lineman by Dante. I think he wants to stay but Someone will over pay.

I’d like to see them keep Patterson. I like the way they use him. He’s a tough matchup bc of his speed
flowers gonna see dollas, dollas

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with Flowers for the same exact reason and the second contract is the big one so you have to go get that. And I could see Flowers going and the Pats pulling the strings on Manicure Man.

Edwards indicated he likes it in NE I think there is a chance he stays or at least will listen with great intent to the Pats offer.

I am torn on Patterson I am cool if he stays being paid as a ST contract rate not a WR contract rate.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes they did, but did it hurt them in doing so
Eh not really. Safety market is super deep and they needed a RT anyway, plus they drafted Richardson last year. Half of their available cap is going to foles though

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that jumps out to me is the Bucs have little to no cap. I'm sure they can make cuts and I actually don't think they are as bad as their record says but it's just a mystery to me.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have to consider retaining Brown or Flowers I can't see them affording both.

Brown to me is a risky one. He was in a contract year this year and maybe kept himself ok, but he has a history of showing up into camp overweight and out of shape. Maybe on the Pats they can keep him in check but I would be worried about giving him a lucrative payday. With all that money he could go back to his old ways

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like you're basing this on past history with completely different players, coaches, and FO staff. The only thing the Browns this year have in common with the Browns of the last decade are the colors on the jerseys.
I'm not saying it will happen. I highly doubt it will.

All I am saying is if it did happen, it wouldn't blow my mind.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the bottom 8www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-free-agency-heres-a-look-at-eight-teams-with-ambitions-possibly-limited-by-spending-power/