• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints

Pinseeker75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If the saints D finishes top 25 this year do they win the South and go to the playoffs? The offense is on point just not sure about the Rob Ryan hire.....thoughts?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If the saints D finishes top 25 this year do they win the South and go to the playoffs? The offense is on point just not sure about the Rob Ryan hire.....thoughts?

Hey Pinseeker, just so you know the owners of this website are asking us to be conservative about the avatars we're using. I don't know if they've already said anything or not, but they may. It's because Google was threatening to pull advertising because the avatars were too racy.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's gonna be tight, man - lot of coin tosses in the divisional games, and I think some 4-2 team will come out on top. How well the transition goes to the new 3-4 will probably determine a lot for NOLA.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are a sleeper pick to win it all. Their O is outstanding and their D should get better this year after last years bounty gate repercussions.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year they had the worst defense in the history of the NFL.

So, upside for Saints fans, can't get any worse.

Payton is back as your HC and that's going to help. Also helps that you have the Panthers and Bucs in that division.

They should win their division and win at home in the playoffs. I see them losing on the road.