• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints still can't handle the truth

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sean-payton-f874cd6b185fcf04.jpg

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very sad.
All following the lead of their whiny head coach.
Just sad.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of poor sports, now if you don't mind I need to polish up my 2005 Seahawks Lombardi ( The real winners) trophy !! I'm gonna stick that right next to my (Hand the fucking ball to Lynch) memorable gold coin .....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still actually had to have played in the Super Bowl. Man this "everyone deserves" a trophy is BULLSHIT!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that's kind of ridiculous and wouldn't be the first time a game ended on a terrible call/no-call. Seattle didn't even get in the playoffs when Testeverde snuck the ball over the goal line. It's right to be annoyed, but the good thing is it appears the NFL acknowledges this as a major problem and is working on solutions to help officials (they mentioned a sky judge, obvious talks over challenging penalties, etc.). The parade is pretty funny, but c'mon - you weren't guaranteed a win against the Pats. The little Super Bowl trophy is fucking stupid. No surprise it came from a meteorologist. All they seem to do is babble on about something that the Internet has a wealth of info/statistics on for 60 year old people who still watch the fuckin' news or whine about global warming.

Again I blame the NFL/MLB/NBA organizations these days more than the officials. There's 22 players on the field in the NFL running 4.4s, etc., pitches thrown 95+ MPH with motion/curve, 10 guys jammed together on a small court generating a flop fest, etc. and we're still using a few guys to watch is all live and come up with something. Why do I blame the orgs? Because we EASILY have technology and slow mo crap to review questionable calls. And this, "Well that's the call so just accept it." with no review is absolute bullshit.

Time to move on Saints fans. It sucks (as a Hawks fan I've been there) but move on. Enough with the whining and stupid things like a lawsuit to replay the game :L. As for the other fanbases, I guess we should be thankful since it takes something ridiculous like this to get any change.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not rocket science, you should able to challenge any play/penalty/non penalty two times and if you get those two challenges right. You get one more challenge.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of poor sports, now if you don't mind I need to polish up my 2005 Seahawks Lombardi ( The real winners) trophy !! I'm gonna stick that right next to my (Hand the fucking ball to Lynch) memorable gold coin .....
I know. What a bunch of bitter bitches. No way I would still be upset if that Hail Mary Wilson threw had stood, or if that fumble by Jerry Rice in the 1998 Wild Card game hadn't been called correctly.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. What a bunch of bitter bitches. No way I would still be upset if that Hail Mary Wilson threw had stood, or if that fumble by Jerry Rice in the 1998 Wild Card game hadn't been called correctly.

98 Wild card was a tough one, I remember that game... 100 percent Rice fumbled that ball !!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not rocket science, you should able to challenge any play/penalty/non penalty two times and if you get those two challenges right. You get one more challenge.
I don't see why you should lose a challenge if you got it right. If the refs fuck up more than three times teams shouldn't be punished. Unlimited challenges until you get two wrong or have no timeouts is what they should be doing.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
98 Wild card was a tough one, I remember that game... 100 percent Rice fumbled that ball !!
I remember being so fucking angry. And that was the game where TO caught the game winner later on that drive which really kicked off his career and became iconic, so I keep having to see it unexpectedly in NFL montages (like I imagine you Seahawks fans have to watch the Butler interception over and over)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember being so fucking angry. And that was the game where TO caught the game winner later on that drive which really kicked off his career and became iconic, so I keep having to see it unexpectedly in NFL montages (like I imagine you Seahawks fans have to watch the Butler interception over and over)

You know, I broke down the play, and then never looked back, I've probably watched it maybe 6 or 7 times and that was it, just to see how it all happened, after that it's to effin painful to watch ... it's like watching an ex girlfriend you still care about making out with another guy ... lol ... #@$%#@ that, you gotta move forward... Part that ticked me off the most is, I was screaming out loud prior to that play, BEVELL RUN THE #@$^@#iNG BALL!! DON'T you do this!! Run it, DON'T THINK!! JUST DO IT !!! and well, didn't work ... 2014 Seahawks weren't as good as the 2013 Seahawks though, in all right your Pack should a been in the dance that year, I think you guy's were overall the better team in 2014, we just had a horseshoe up our back sides in the NFC title game, we got lucky, plain and simple ...