• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Safeco questions

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M's have always been my #2 team(cuz screw Oakland), so when I saw the Giants are coming up there I told my wife we have to make this trip. I've never been to the stadium, though I've been to seattle many times and know what an awesome city it is.

my question is, are there any really bad seats? did they extend the netting? and if so is it really distracting? i'm looking to do really good seats for one game, and try to find some value seats for the other. any recommendations on where to sit or where to avoid? I'm assuming its like AT&T where even upper deck seats probably have a decent view

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M's have always been my #2 team(cuz screw Oakland), so when I saw the Giants are coming up there I told my wife we have to make this trip. I've never been to the stadium, though I've been to seattle many times and know what an awesome city it is.

my question is, are there any really bad seats? did they extend the netting? and if so is it really distracting? i'm looking to do really good seats for one game, and try to find some value seats for the other. any recommendations on where to sit or where to avoid? I'm assuming its like AT&T where even upper deck seats probably have a decent view

go to hell

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only bad seat I have had at Safeco was in section 306 in right field. I couldn't see what happened in RF if it was anywhere near the wall and had to wait for the crowd reaction to figure out what happened. It was also on a firework show night, and half the fireworks were not visible from the seat and so wasn't worth the time to sit and watch the promotion from there. Otherwise, I've enjoyed all the seats I've had.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, dudes an Ohio native ^

What a minute... You're from San Fran and you wanna talk shit about other people's locales?? Your city's streets are filled with the feces of homeless dope addicts, for fucksake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bad seat I have had at Safeco was in section 306 in right field. I couldn't see what happened in RF if it was anywhere near the wall and had to wait for the crowd reaction to figure out what happened. It was also on a firework show night, and half the fireworks were not visible from the seat and so wasn't worth the time to sit and watch the promotion from there. Otherwise, I've enjoyed all the seats I've had.

thank you. appreciate the answer.

im actually a little surprised. tickets are expensive up there lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a minute... You're from San Fran and you wanna talk shit about other people's locales?? Your city's streets are filled with the feces of homeless dope addicts, for fucksake

no, I live in san ramon, which a couple years ago was named the richest city in America.

and at the end of the day, you're from ohio, so sit down and shut up.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sent you a conversation re: box seat tickets next to either M's or Giants dugout on the 24th or 25th. let me know.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I live in san ramon, which a couple years ago was named the richest city in America.

well, i mean, we all know being a cuck is pretty shameful. what's the problem with living in ohio?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You live in the "richest" city in America? And??? Unless you are at the top of the average annual salaries that is like bragging you are in the most "fit" city in American. It doesn't matter unless you are a major contributor.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just buy tickets then go to Edgar's or lookout landing. Realistically you can just eat food and drink in the concourse the entire game with all the TV's they have.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to sit in the LF bleachers for like $18, but I think those prices have gone up. When I spend a little more I usually sit as close as I can get down the LF line and I've loved those seats. Great view of the game and Marinersvision and the sun sets behind you so glare is minimal.

Also, I've never been there, because who would want to, but fuck Ohio. :suds:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are going to a night game avoid the right field area if possible. The sunset can be brutal the first half of the game.
Otherwise I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Edgars spot is nice but often requires you to get there early to lock down a spot and then you have to stand all game. Unfortunately prices have definitely gone up. I guess that's what happens when you have a good team, a somewhat foreign concept for Mariner fans.