• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sadly I don't think we make the playoffs

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our first 8 games after the break are tough. We play the Cavs, Milwaukee, Boston, Miami and Toronto twice. Then after that stretch we go out west for a long trip. Unless Jackson comes back soon and is 100% this doesn't look good folks.

SLUBillikens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I still like the moves they made, though. They're in a position where they have their two best players under contract long term, they'll get Reggie Jackson back, they've got some good rotation guys in Bullock, Ennis, and Kennard. Most important thing this offseason is to move on from Stanley, Ish, and Tolliver.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I still like the moves they made, though. They're in a position where they have their two best players under contract long term, they'll get Reggie Jackson back, they've got some good rotation guys in Bullock, Ennis, and Kennard. Most important thing this offseason is to move on from Stanley, Ish, and Tolliver.
With all due respect, the most important thing, above all else, by a country mile, is to replace Coach SVG. Nothing else matters if he continues to coach this team. He has to go.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect, the most important thing, above all else, by a country mile, is to replace Coach SVG. Nothing else matters if he continues to coach this team. He has to go.

I agree. But will it happen?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire SVG. Not going anywhere with him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Why on Earth would you want to move on from Tolliver. He has been a very good backup PF this season, and is getting paid a fraction of what he is worth again next year. I also disagree about Stanley and Ish being major problems, but I can at least understand why you would want an upgrade over them. Johnson has been a disappointment this season, although he has been playing better lately. Smith is a very good backup PG, but doesn't exactly fit with some of the other pieces on the roster, so I can see why you would want to make a change.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley and Ish are major problems because you only have 1 floor spacer in the entire starting lineup.

JimboSliceMLive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think moving Ish and Leuer need to be priorities this off-season. You can get by with Nelson and Galloway as the backup PGs. Moving those contracts will allow us to resign Ennis and find a backup C.

JimboSliceMLive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley and Ish are major problems because you only have 1 floor spacer in the entire starting lineup.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a starting lineup of Nelson, Bullock, Ennis, Griffin, and Drummond after the break for this exact reason. They need to find a way to give Blake and Andre room to work. Teams collapsing the paint cause of Ish and Stanley isn't helping anyone.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised if Ennis takes Johnson's spot in the starting lineup, but I think we stick with Ish until RJ returns because Nelson doesn't look ready to play starter minutes. That said, it is possible that we give Nelson a week or two as a starter in the hopes that RJ returns sooner than later.

While I personally would prefer RJ return in a backup role until he plays his way back to starting form, that is not the way SVG normally handles starters returning from injury. Like many NBA coaches he has the starters return as a starter after injury.