• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres vs Flyers

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enroth vs Bryzy tonight in net. Tonight I think Shelley needs to play because Kaleta will be looking to hit our young guys around. I said this before and I'll say it again, Kaleta is a scumbag and is known for border line play. He will try to play dirty if he can get away with it. I think we all agree that we dislike Kaleta. Second, Mez and Bourdon didn't skate today, are they good to go? We need to play our best against the Pominville line. This is a must win game for the Sabres, which makes me nervous. Basically if they lose tonight, they are pretty much toast. I think they already are. Should be a fun and entertaining game to watch. Anyone going tonight? Go Flyers!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enroth vs Bryzy tonight in net. Tonight I think Shelley needs to play because Kaleta will be looking to hit our young guys around. I said this before and I'll say it again, Kaleta is a scumbag and is known for border line play. He will try to play dirty if he can get away with it. I think we all agree that we dislike Kaleta. Second, Mez and Bourdon didn't skate today, are they good to go? We need to play our best against the Pominville line. This is a must win game for the Sabres, which makes me nervous. Basically if they lose tonight, they are pretty much toast. I think they already are. Should be a fun and entertaining game to watch. Anyone going tonight? Go Flyers!

Yeah, Shelly is in tonight because of Rinaldo being suspended. Not going tonight. Wish I was though.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they need to put Shelley in for the likes of Kaleta,then there are problems.
He'll be in because Rinaldo's out,and not because of Kaleta.

5'11 198 pound Kaleta is a shit disturber,but Simmonds,Hartnell,Sestito,and many others are more than capable of keeping him in line.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5'11 198 pound Kaleta is a shit disturber,but Simmonds,Hartnell,Sestito,and many others are more than capable of keeping him in line.

Yep.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember talking about this in an older thread in regard to Shitty and Kaleta. I know Hartnell, Simmonds can take care of this prick. However, we need Harts and Simmonds on the ice. Let Shitty go off for 5 min. along with Kaleta. Fuck this dbag. I want Shitty to earn his spot on the team by using Kaleta as a punching bag.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaleta is a huge douchebag and i cant believe im saying this but this game is a must win for us.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaleta is a huge douchebag and i cant believe im saying this but this game is a must win for us.

Las what's your prediction tonight? Close or blowout? Miller is on the bench tonight and waiting to be traded to the Flyers.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaleta is a player most teams want. He is not that big but not afraid to throw a big time check into the biggest players. When he fight's against the big guy's he will lose but I will take a player on my team that plays like he does anytime.

Reminds me of Ken Linsemen.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now is the appropriate time to point out that I fucking love this term.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is the appropriate time to point out that I fucking love this term.

This is the game to send Kaleta a statement not to fuck with G or any other Flyers young guns. Two guys are going to be dressed tonight to address to Mr. Kaleta. Please Harts and Simmonds keep your cool. We need you on the ice.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the game to send Kaleta a statement not to fuck with G or any other Flyers young guns. Two guys are going to be dressed tonight to address to Mr. Kaleta. Please Harts and Simmonds keep your cool. We need you on the ice.

Hey, Shitty is dressed. This man could be a 1.1 Million bucks tonight :)

I don't even know what it means, but it sounds cool.

:pops: Just a badass term my Grandpa used to use.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol someone please blame that one on bryz, what is g looking at there?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fucking shit batman. Wow! How explosive our offense is tonight. What a difference when you have some days off to rest.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Flyers and their fans. Very strong game.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well........he didn't screw with any of the young guns, but he did put Briere out of the game.