• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres game

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be heading up early tonight and hit the Pearl Street Bar. I was hoping my Giroux jersey would be in by now. I guess it's the Mike Richards jersey tonight. Thoughts on this game, Sabres suck at home, they are banged up much like us,Miller is playing tonight. Should be a good game. Not sure who will win tonight. Sabres are desperate for a win. I hope we win this game. Cheers to all and let's go Flyers.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shelly should just go out on the first shift and fuck up Gaustad and make himself useful.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmao, this would stir things up for sure. I think this is why McCormickmand Finley are playing tonight. I doubt anything happens tonight. If Kaleta was playing, then there would be a need for Shitty to play.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm scratching my head thinking why is Bryz getting the start tonight and tomorrow? Also, what happened to Schenn? Metz's original blog said Schenn was playing tonight. Oh well, no reason why we don't win tonight. Sabres are in much worse shape ( injury wise) than we are. Hartnell should have a huge game tonight. I'm picking him to be the 1st star tonight. Take care guys and enjoy the game. I'm off to the First Niagara Arena in about an hour.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm scratching my head thinking why is Bryz getting the start tonight and tomorrow? Also, what happened to Schenn? Metz's original blog said Schenn was playing tonight. Oh well, no reason why we don't win tonight. Sabres are in much worse shape ( injury wise) than we are. Hartnell should have a huge game tonight. I'm picking him to be the 1st star tonight. Take care guys and enjoy the game. I'm off to the First Niagara Arena in about an hour.

Have fun Mall and Gooooo Flyers!!!!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

because they paid him 5+mil to be the everyday goaltender. bottom line the guy plays better the more he plays. I want him to play 4 out of 5 games and on light weeks i want him to play all of the games.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should fuck up Miller all the while injuring himself in process, and during putting him on the IR Homer accidentally waives him

TRIPLE FIFY

QUAD FIFY

...I didnt read context, this is about Miller/Shitty?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. What a fucking game. I got booed right out of my section.lmao. Giroux was phenomenal as usual. I knew Hartnell would be good. Bryz sucked balls, the interesting part about this was Lavi almost switched to Bob. I think if Talbot doesn't score with 1.4 seconds left in 1st period, he would sit Bryz. Read and Coots were great. I am really liking Bourdon as a player. Nice scrap against Ellis. Final thought. I truly believe it was Zac Rinaldo's fight that turned the momentum for the Flyers in this game. Giroux as someone said in another thread has a dragon dick.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Booed out eh?? Cool. :madgrin:

Glad you got to a game and had a blast man.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow. What a fucking game. I got booed right out of my section.lmao. Giroux was phenomenal as usual. I knew Hartnell would be good. Bryz sucked balls, the interesting part about this was Lavi almost switched to Bob. I think if Talbot doesn't score with 1.4 seconds left in 1st period, he would sit Bryz. Read and Coots were great. I am really liking Bourdon as a player. Nice scrap against Ellis. Final thought. I truly believe it was Zac Rinaldo's fight that turned the momentum for the Flyers in this game. Giroux as someone said in another thread has a dragon dick.

as the only bryz apologist on here i would like you to explain which goal other than the 2nd which was "his fault", i feel as if the defense gets a pass every time they leave people in front of the net by themselves and bryz is supposed to make every one on one save

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the only bryz apologist on here i would like you to explain which goal other than the 2nd which was "his fault", i feel as if the defense gets a pass every time they leave people in front of the net by themselves and bryz is supposed to make every one on one save

Coburn fucked up on the first goal. However, the 2nd and 3rd goal should have been stopped. Defense fucked up on the tieing goal. Unless you got to see something I didn't. I was up on the 300 level on one end. It looked like Bryzy gave up a couple of softies.