• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban submits complaint about Ole Miss pop-pass TD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree USC will be lucky to win 7 games this year?

Yeah, that's what I said.:rolleyes2:

It's a little early for you to be making shit up isn't it? You usually don't start that phase of the defense until a good 7-8 pages have been covered.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Alabama, I just think the fans are hilarious. Especially since you guys seem to think that every criticism of Bama is "hate."

It's like your entire fanbase (except bamabear and UNA Lion) is all Phyllis.

?

:burt:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make stupid ass statements that if this play didn't happen they wouldn't have this. It happened, Bama allowed it, it's their fault.

Yeah, but that was last week and last game. When you evaluate how your team played for the future, then you tend to take away fluke plays in that evaluation as the chances they happen again are pretty low.

I know, hard concept but try it sometime.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#BAMA4CHAMPZ

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Saban ever going to quit complaining? I realize that all coaches complain, but damn Nick seems to be in the headlines more than any other coach. He complains about the HU offense, now he is complaining about the refs!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Alabama, I just think the fans are hilarious. Especially since you guys seem to think that every criticism of Bama is "hate."

It's like your entire fanbase (except bamabear and UNA Lion) is all Phyllis.

You mean our fanbase actually talks about the ins and outs of the game, tries to examine the reasons why they lost, what needs to be fixed going forward and if we are in good or bad shape?

To which fans of other teams apparently think is making excuses because all they can say is "well we lost".

Ok.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Saban ever going to quit complaining? I realize that all coaches complain, but damn Nick seems to be in the headlines more than any other coach. He complains about the HU office, now he is complaining about the refs!!!

What did he say that was complaining? Can you quote it? I am curious if you know or just following the lemmings who dont know either.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's what I said.:rolleyes2:

It's a little early for you to be making shit up isn't it? You usually don't start that phase of the defense until a good 7-8 pages have been covered.

Well you play in the Pac12 and gave up all those points to Hogan.

So either you think there is reason to believe USC didn't perform as well as it could have, or you believe USC is going to get the shit kicked out of it multiple games this year.

Because I have watched Stanford offense this year and it's not good.

Hell I was thinking USC just didn't have a good night, would be better overall and in the future and I ranked you pretty high. But if you think Stanford is just the better team, then obviously 7 win Sark is in full effect.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean our fanbase actually talks about the ins and outs of the game, tries to examine the reasons why they lost, what needs to be fixed going forward and if we are in good or bad shape?

To which fans of other teams apparently think is making excuses because all they can say is "well we lost".

Ok.

No, I mean you guys do exactly what you're doing. Making excuses for your teams loss and crying "haters" any time someone criticizes your team and/or coach.

Thought that was pretty clear. :noidea:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that was last week and last game. When you evaluate how your team played for the future, then you tend to take away fluke plays in that evaluation as the chances they happen again are pretty low.

I know, hard concept but try it sometime.
Nah, I evaluate what happened and what my team let happen. I think it was a fluke that tOSU let NIU stay close all game. Should I not count that game when evaluating them in the future?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban just needs to make some changes. The old Bama way isn't working.

When you look at 15-5 in his last 20, just not acceptable for the gumps.

Tide lose one game out of every 4 they play. Not impressed over last couple years.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he say that was complaining? Can you quote it? I am curious if you know or just following the lemmings who dont know either.
Didn't the headline in this thread read: "Saban submitted "complaint" to SEC office?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you play in the Pac12 and gave up all those points to Hogan.

So either you think there is reason to believe USC didn't perform as well as it could have, or you believe USC is going to get the shit kicked out of it multiple games this year.

Because I have watched Stanford offense this year and it's not good.

Hell I was thinking USC just didn't have a good night, would be better overall and in the future and I ranked you pretty high. But if you think Stanford is just the better team, then obviously 7 win Sark is in full effect.

USC didn't have a good night. Stanford played a better game. USC has adjustments to make and that is up to the coaches and players to make it happen.

Fortunately, USC has the talent and hopefully the coaches, to get it done. If they do, then it will be a good season and the Stanford game will be seen as a "wake up call." If they don't, then I expect at least Wilcox and probably Sark, will be sitting on some pretty warm seats by the end of the year.

Either way, no excuses to be made. Just work to be done.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I mean you guys do exactly what you're doing. Making excuses for your teams loss and crying "haters" any time someone criticizes your team and/or coach.

Thought that was pretty clear. :noidea:

Funny, because I thought this thread was a bunch of people taking something that every coach in college football does with multiple plays every fucking week and pretending like Saban is the only one that does it and/or is whining.

Given that I bet USC sent at least 1 replay for officials to look at, and so did 127 other FBS coaches did the same this week, seems like just a bunch of fucking haters to me.

So either you are a hater, or you are just ignorant to how these things work.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the headline in this thread read: "Saban submitted "complaint" to SEC office?

Every coach in college football sends multiple replays every week. It's their job to do it. Officials look over them for things they need to work on, and they usually reply with an explanation and supposedly work at doing a better job calling games.

It's only news because Saban.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, because I thought this thread was a bunch of people taking something that every coach in college football does with multiple plays every fucking week and pretending like Saban is the only one that does it and/or is whining.

Given that I bet USC sent at least 1 replay for officials to look at, and so did 127 other FBS coaches did the same this week, seems like just a bunch of fucking haters to me.

So either you are a hater, or you are just ignorant to how these things work.

If every coach in college football does it, why is it mostly Saban that gets reported doing it?

Wait, nevermind, I already know.

"Because everybody hates Bama and Saban" amirite?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ever heard of Dan Lyons?

Is his name Nick Saban also?

Saban's words “We always submit, as coaches, things for the benefit of helping our officials do the best job they possibly can, which I know they want to do in a game,” he said. “We always get comments back, and they use those things to try to improve what they do. Some of this is a concern. Hopefully, we’ll be able to do it better in the future. I think we have a lot of good people in charge of officiating that’ll do the best they can to get it right.”

He also said:
“These plays get blocked just like running plays, and people are running down the field,” Saban said on the SEC coaches teleconference. “So it looks like a run, but somebody’s running out for a pass. Hey, we work on these plays, we should cover them, we know what the rules are. We have to execute and do it correctly, which we did not.

“It’s not about the rules or anything else, but if there was anything we’d look at, that’s what I would say we should look at. ...

Can you point out the complaining?

This is about a rule that was visited by the rules committee in the off season, nothing more. He sent the video for review on that issue because it has been looked at before as a possible rule change and the refs are missing this.