• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban submits complaint about Ole Miss pop-pass TD

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. And if Hogan played the same way against USC as he did the first 2 times they played instead of looking like Peyton Manning, USC wins a blow out.

But just like the stuff in the Bama game, it happened and they lost. Playing the "if this, then that and we'd have won" game is just an attempt to take credit from the winning team.

Yeah well I'm not worried about the future. So you can keep thinking it has to do with making excuses for the Ole Miss game if it makes you wet, but I'm only worried about how we finish the season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if my aunt had BAWLZ she would be my uncle.

This kinda thing isn't exclusive to Alabama. Sounds like excuse making.

You act like Alabama just had 42 put up on them by an FCS team and then making posts calling anyone who mentions it a bunch of names like football degenerates.

If Alabama gave up 42 to a FCS team, I'd probably shut up about other teams defenses.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if my aunt had BAWLZ she would be my uncle.

This kinda thing isn't exclusive to Alabama. Sounds like excuse making.

Total Yards
  • EWU 549 Well, at least we didn't give 600 yards to an FCS team... :noidea:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like Alabama just had 42 put up on them by an FCS team and then making posts calling anyone who mentions it a bunch of names like football degenerates.

If Alabama gave up 42 to a FCS team, I'd probably shut up about other teams defenses.

You forgot the 549 yards of offense. Just thought I'd help.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well I'm not worried about the future. So you can keep thinking it has to do with making excuses for the Ole Miss game if it makes you wet, but I'm only worried about how we finish the season.

If you're not worried about the future, then why are you in here making excuses for the Ole Miss game.

Btw, saying "Well take away this play" and "if the refs called the game the way Saban wanted them to we'd have won," is pretty much the definition of excuse making.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No I don't. Just commenting on the excuse making and whining.

I think Ole Miss a good team who is building up a win streak against Alabama.

They beat Alabama..... Twice.

Lets face it, Alabama has an Ole Miss problem. Rather than make excuses it feels better to admit your team was beat by a better team two years in a row on those days.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude. They're gonna keep this up as long as they get a rise out of you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets face it, Alabama has an Ole Miss problem. Rather than make excuses it feels better to admit your team was beat by a better team two years in a row on those days.

And, if I recall correctly, you called out Oregon's defense for that, even as other Ducks were claiming the defense did "just fine."

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not worried about the future, then why are you in here making excuses for the Ole Miss game.

Btw, saying "Well take away this play" and "if the refs called the game the way Saban wanted them to we'd have won," is pretty much the definition of excuse making.
I wish I could take away about 4 plays.

Oregon would be all #WeNatty and shit... Like 2 or 3 times. :dance:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saban-crying.png

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are saying I should expect every game to feature a QB throwing up a pass that should have gotten his ass chewed out landing for a 66 yard TD after bouncing off a players helmet and that I should treat that in the same exact way as Stanford systematically fuckign USC's secondary the entire game.

Got it.

Pretty stupid way to look at games, but got it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I predicted Ole Miss would win.

However, I thought they would win because they were the better team.

You're just salty because you know Oregon isn't going to be shit this year.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying I should expect every game to feature a QB throwing up a pass that should have gotten his ass chewed out landing for a 66 yard TD after bouncing off a players helmet and that I should treat that in the same exact way as Stanford systematically fuckign USC's secondary the entire game.

Got it.

Pretty stupid way to look at games, but got it.

Might be stupid, but it's only stupid. Making excuses for your team losing is both stupid and lame.

Hey, look at that. Bama wins again.

Maybe you can lecture us all again about how "football is supposed to be played" and tell us that what Ole Miss did wasn't "real football."

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted Ole Miss would win.

However, I thought they would win because they were the better team.
Concur with this. Having watched the game, I came away not believing Ole Miss was a better team. Sure, they won, but much through Bama's miscues and barn-style dumb luck on the part of the Rebels.