• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban submits complaint about Ole Miss pop-pass TD

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep telling yourself that. Pretty soon, even you might believe it.

Never forget - you are posting about my team.

Auburn fans don't even post as much about Alabama as some of you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not following any Crowd!!! Again what does the headline of this thread say??? You are the one that is in a fairy tale land!!!

:lol: - The internet title said it, must be true.

USC has some quality fans I tell ya.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, every time there is the first hint of Alabama criticism, you post the exact same thing. I just condensed it all down to one sentence for you.

You're welcome.:yo:

I guess that i seem to break things down into what they really are. I am after all a realist and can see through others bullshit pretty well.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not following any Crowd!!! Again what does the headline of this thread say??? You are the one that is in a fairy tale land!!!

The title of this thread is following the title of an article posted by a person not named Nick Saban. So in essence you are following Dan Lyons and his opinion of what took place, not Nicks own words which i posted for you. Odd how you dont get that but claim to comprehend.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:spit:

You can talk shit about my Mom, wife, girlfriend and kids. You can even kick my dog. But don't you never say nuthin' bad about the Tide. That crosses the line.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: - The internet title said it, must be true.

USC has some quality fans I tell ya.
What does this thread have to do with USC??? I didn't post this thread that said "Saban submits complaint to SEC office"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that i seem to break things down into what they really are. I am after all a realist and can see through others bullshit pretty well.

Me too. I can just make the same point in fewer words.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright bitchez, Got to go and get a few hours of sleep. My troops dont work themselves and its Friday, gotta crack the whip and get my moneys worth. Continue on with your Bama worship, just dont get any jizz on your chins.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:

You can talk shit about my Mom, wife, girlfriend and kids. You can even kick my dog. But don't you never say nuthin' bad about the Tide. That crosses the line.

All that matters is that you're talking about my team on a Thursday night during the regular season rather than you're own team.

You tell me who's in who's head.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread is following the title of an article posted by a person not named Nick Saban. So in essence you are following Dan Lyons and his opinion of what took place, not Nicks own words which i posted for you. Odd how you dont get that but claim to comprehend.
Does any coach post their "own" article? Sure someone wrote this article about Nick Saban. That's the way it works. Did/do you expect Saban to write a negative article about himself?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude you guys talk shit about Auburn 10-1 to our comments. Our freakin team bd is 50% Bama trolls.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you guys talk shit about Auburn 10-1 to our comments. Our freakin team bd is 50% Bama trolls.

Yeah, you guys are a bunch of fucking slackers. :D

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I play?

Oregon was better than MSU. Our qb had a broken finger and he missed a wide open WR in end zone w/ under a minute to give UO a 4 point lead.

Waaaaaaa!!!

The Ducks out gained them in yards and they missed a hold on one of Spartys TDs. WaAaaaaaaa!!!!
There's your difference between Oregon and Alabama. We are talking about what ACTUALLY happened in the game, while you talk about what could have been.

The whole point of my earlier post that all you knuckleheads took the bait on was not making excuses for the loss, but defending Saban in his right to ask for a review of a play that was very obviously a missed call and is not your average call, such as holding, PI, clipping, offsides, false start, facemask, etc.

We didn't deserve to win the game the way we played. Do I wish we did? Hell yeah. Does that pop pass need to be looked at? Hell yeah. We aren't sitting here asking for a review of any of their other scores because the rest of them were pretty obviously ran by the rules of the game. This one however was not.

Missed passes happen in every game, wide open or not. AJ played hurt his whole senior year. Trey Depriest played all last year injured. We aren't using excuses, we are plainly stating a valid issue that there are plays that aren't called properly and aren't being enforced.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away all the points Ohio State scored last year and Bama beats them......see how that works? You can't take plays away. They happened.

Well I can tell you this much. There was only one TD that night where we got beat in man to man coverage deep and that was Treadwell's TD. That was our problems last year, the deep ball. And we have pretty much shut down the deep passing game.