• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

S&C

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice any gain or fall-off?

Wylie vs Smitty?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's too early to tell. Only the freshman class has been subject to his full routine. The upperclassmen still engrained with what smitty put into them. I think we'll know more in year 3 to judge the differences.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t say one way or the other. I wasn’t a Scmitty fan in the later years but I’m not sure Wylie is the guy either.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with the consensus.

I can't tell a difference.

I've worried about the DL and DB corps...but when you're a DL and you're outnumbered every play, I don't think it matters all that much how you're conditioned...and the DB size is our biggest issue on defense.

These smaller DBs have no idea how to use their space and leverage against these bigger WRs. They are lost WAY too often. There has been a small improvement but overall we need to start feeding these kids whatever Saban is feeding his herd.

Bawlz Deep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with the consensus.

I can't tell a difference.

I've worried about the DL and DB corps...but when you're a DL and you're outnumbered every play, I don't think it matters all that much how you're conditioned...and the DB size is our biggest issue on defense.

These smaller DBs have no idea how to use their space and leverage against these bigger WRs. They are lost WAY too often. There has been a small improvement but overall we need to start feeding these kids whatever Saban is feeding his herd.

In all honesty, OU knows the DBs can't find a ball in the air, so why not have them tackle the WR if the route takes them farther than 15 and take the PI, instead of giving up a long TD, or a 35 yard pass completion? It's already comical to watch them sit 10 yards off the WR when it's 3rd and 5.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, OU knows the DBs can't find a ball in the air, so why not have them tackle the WR if the route takes them farther than 15 and take the PI, instead of giving up a long TD, or a 35 yard pass completion? It's already comical to watch them sit 10 yards off the WR when it's 3rd and 5.
No shit. Damnedest thing I've ever seen.