• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Pace

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was 2020 his best draft? I think it was.

Nagy can eat a dick.

I haven't made up my mind on Pace yet. What say you?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many hits, many misses. Good at drafting bad at FA. I think Nagy drags his grade down as he wanted Nagy and Nagy also does not put his picks in a good situation to get the most out of them. Could do a lot worse then Pace but he is not in the top 10 of GMs. A better coach and I think Pace looks much better. If they canned him I would not lose any sleep. If they keep him I would not lose any sleep. So in closing ..... I would give him one more shot at hiring a good coach. Lots of words to say meh. I could have just said meh. lol.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pace stays does he have the balls to fire Nagy? If he can't do that, he can't do his job and Pace should be fired too.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard rumblings that they do not plan to fire pace, but to kick him upstairs. To me its a good move since he was just a secretary to Sean Peytons secretary in New Orleans.

I have always liked his mid round finds, but then kept moving those picks to move up in the first and second where he has blown a roomful of dicks.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Pace's mind. I always have. I think each move he's made has been in line with a very clear vision. He took over a mess in 2015... correction... an utter SHITSHOW left behind by Emery. We were in cap hell, locked into a bunch of 30+ vets on huge contracts, and on top of it they all sucked. We sucked MAJORLY. Each year underneath him we got better until we broke through in 2018, only 3 years later, going 12-4 (BTW, all four losses came on the final play and easily could have won all of them).

He built a helluva defense, at that time we had a solid line, and a solid crop of weapons. His black eye will ALWAYS be Mitch, though. It's one miss, but it was a BIIIIG miss. The ultimate miss. If he takes one of those other two QB's? That 2018 year may have resulted in a ring. Hell... it sounds nuts. But we may have even won those other 4 games we lost as well. lol

I definitely think it's time to ditch Nagy. However, I like Pace. I am willing to give him another shot, with another coach. I am also totally on board with moving him to a different position within the organization. I'm cool with ending his reign as GM, but I would like to keep him aboard.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Pace's mind. I always have. I think each move he's made has been in line with a very clear vision. He took over a mess in 2015... correction... an utter SHITSHOW left behind by Emery. We were in cap hell, locked into a bunch of 30+ vets on huge contracts, and on top of it they all sucked. We sucked MAJORLY. Each year underneath him we got better until we broke through in 2018, only 3 years later, going 12-4 (BTW, all four losses came on the final play and easily could have won all of them).

He built a helluva defense, at that time we had a solid line, and a solid crop of weapons. His black eye will ALWAYS be Mitch, though. It's one miss, but it was a BIIIIG miss. The ultimate miss. If he takes one of those other two QB's? That 2018 year may have resulted in a ring. Hell... it sounds nuts. But we may have even won those other 4 games we lost as well. lol

I definitely think it's time to ditch Nagy. However, I like Pace. I am willing to give him another shot, with another coach. I am also totally on board with moving him to a different position within the organization. I'm cool with ending his reign as GM, but I would like to keep him aboard.
Sorry man, but his first and second round picks have been a shit show. From Kevin one route White, to baby gronk from division II Shaheen, Hronis Grasu along with Trubisky. I respected him for his later round picks he was killing on, like Amos, Mooney, Montgomery, yeah, even Jackson. I know you dont hit on all the picks, but has more late round wins than early round wins.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say fire Nagy and give pace a 3 year extension.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't made up my mind on Pace yet. What say you?
Considering that Pace has Ted Phillips in one ear and Matt Nagy in the other, neither Phillips nor Nagy has shown that they have any football sense whatsoever. Since Pace has basically had to make player decisions on his own, I am willing to give him a pass. That said, I would not put up much of a fight if Pace were also let go.

#firenagy
#firephillips