• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Day to the Eagles?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the whole "allure" of being an NFL coach but why would any coach like Day leave a job that basically they are set for life for. They have it made

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the whole "allure" of being an NFL coach but why would any coach like Day leave a job that basically they are set for life for. They have it made

I guess it depends on ambitions. I think the NFL is generally regarded as the top step for coaches.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on ambitions. I think the NFL is generally regarded as the top step for coaches.

I totally get that and it makes sense... But when you are at a program like tOSU, Alabama, Clemson, etc you have it made for the most part

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Urban Myer hadn't screwed the pooch, Ryan day would still be the OC.

My grandson has been going back and forth with Coach Day because he'd like to play for him. They were both QBs at Manchester (NH) Central High School and the central coach is in constant touch with Day. He graduated in 1997and went to UNH. From the minute he left UNH he's been a college coach on both offense and defense.

He's making $4.5M a year and you can be sure that the eagles and Owner Jeff Laurie (Another NE born) will pay him much better. Day would be a great coup for the Eagles. Day will turn Wentz into an All-Pro.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, Day, take the job and hire Harbaugh as your assistant. Philly deserves the chaos

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My grandson has been going back and forth with Coach Day because he'd like to play for him. They were both QBs at Manchester (NH) Central High School and the central coach is in constant touch with Day. He graduated in 1997and went to UNH. From the minute he left UNH he's been a college coach on both offense and defense.

He's making $4.5M a year and you can be sure that the eagles and Owner Jeff Laurie (Another NE born) will pay him much better. Day would be a great coup for the Eagles. Day will turn Wentz into an All-Pro.

Yeah I know he wouldn't be the HC if Meyer didn't "retire." But you have to admit he took tOSU and is doing a good job with them. He has a pretty good like coaching there.. Not to mention you get a lot of wins and an entire state loves you etc.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban goes to jax. Day goes to Philly..

Great made for TV match up

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wouldn't still be an OC. He would have got an offer as HC elsewhere.

His salary is supposed to increase to about $7.5 million. He was scheduled to have made $5.4 this year, but I don't know if increases were frozen due to covid.

Philly CAN pay him more than OSU, but I doubt they do. Pederson made $4 million, and he won a superbowl.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Day does stay put. I like it when good coaches stay with top programs. It makes it more fun when Alabama has the chance to meet up with them in the playoffs.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I'd love it as an Eagles fan, but why would Day leave a cushiony OSU gig for the shitshow that is the Eagles organization right now?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being at OSU is almost as good as being in a pro team.

OSU could/should pay him a little more.

fuck the eagles......

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be very surprised if he was actually interested. Yes, he served as an assistant in Philly under Chip Kelly, but Kelly got fired and things ended on a pretty sour note.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta be tought to get recruited to a school like Ohio State without even having a rivals profile.