• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rutgers week/game thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26+ point favorites, no reason we shouldn't kill this team. Could see Tommy getting some reps early in this one and Miles having a big, big day....hopefully a nice dose of Ricky Slade later in game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we can get up early I would love to see some of the guys who will be starters next year get some playing time.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we can get up early I would love to see some of the guys who will be starters next year get some playing time.

Looks like the young WR are getting more PT, on,y person we lose on O that's not a WR is Trace, so Tommy getting reps is a plus

on D i would love to see Wade and Sutherland getting reps and Micah's continuing takeover from Koa roll on.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We steamroll Rutgers putting up 50+. Not gonna bother with a Rutgers score because we'll have the third string in at some point.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a murder job on Rutgers today, expecting to see a lot of faces on the participation list from our side today

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this team gonna beat UMD next week? This game severely dented my confidence in that.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I switched over to the Maryland game.... After 3 quarters of the Rutgers game, I'm worried.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest observations from yesterday, Trace is still not close to 100%. He was terrible yesterday, made some bad reads, but also missed many wide open guys that could've had us up by 4 TD or more in first half. Again, love Trace and everything he has done for program, but if you are not 100%, do what's best for team and sit. We could've beaten Rutgers easily with Tommy. ....rest up and be healthy for your senior day. Plusses on O, the young WR, especially Dotson and Shorter, were getting open, Friermuth is becoming a beast, Miles is very good and steady at RB.

Defensively, Micah continues to blossom into a very good LB, that strip sack fumble was the kind of play I have been waiting for from him. The first team DL is very, very good, when we rotate in 2nd team, we have issues.

Watched Maryland/OSU, think OSU was caught looking ahead to UM and Maryland shot their load on senior day. Pigome sucks, got lucky on a few throws yesterday, but played well over his head. McFarland is good, but the same group lost to Indiana the week before. They struglgle on road as well

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest observations from yesterday, Trace is still not close to 100%. He was terrible yesterday, made some bad reads, but also missed many wide open guys that could've had us up by 4 TD or more in first half. Again, love Trace and everything he has done for program, but if you are not 100%, do what's best for team and sit. We could've beaten Rutgers easily with Tommy. ....rest up and be healthy for your senior day. Plusses on O, the young WR, especially Dotson and Shorter, were getting open, Friermuth is becoming a beast, Miles is very good and steady at RB.

Defensively, Micah continues to blossom into a very good LB, that strip sack fumble was the kind of play I have been waiting for from him. The first team DL is very, very good, when we rotate in 2nd team, we have issues.

Watched Maryland/OSU, think OSU was caught looking ahead to UM and Maryland shot their load on senior day. Pigome sucks, got lucky on a few throws yesterday, but played well over his head. McFarland is good, but the same group lost to Indiana the week before. They struglgle on road as well

Your post is right on. I would add that Franklin could have insisted Trace sit this one out. Trace was terrible. I agree about your evaluation of younger players. A win is a win. We could have and should have killed them but in the end we put a 9 in the win column.

I love in southern MD so I follow MD a little bit. Agree they caught an Ohio State that was flat. But MD has been through some stuff this year with the all that followed the tragic death of Jordan McNair. Too bad Pigrome didn't have one more lucky pass because that 2 point conversion was wide open. Ohio State escaped.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trace is toast.