• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like he could be up for trade he is 32 and I don't know if I would give up alot for him

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's simply campaigning for o line upgrades, hawks have been terrible at drafting and addressing these areas. Russ ain't going nowhereeee

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been seeing that in the news. Russ is so good.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he doesnt look like he is slowing down

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda threw his OL under the bus n Russ isn't exactly the hit your last step on your drop-back n let it rip type. He likes holding the ball n trying to make downfield plays. Don't wanna get hit so much? Get rid of the rock sooner. Odd way to shed the potential cookie cutter image he's known for. That should've been more a private conversation imo. Unless its already been talked about privately.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda threw his OL under the bus n Russ isn't exactly the hit your last step on your drop-back n let it rip type. He likes holding the ball n trying to make downfield plays. Don't wanna get hit so much? Get rid of the rock sooner. Odd way to shed the potential cookie cutter image he's known for. That should've been more a private conversation imo. Unless its already been talked about privately.
Spot on. I said he was too short but he is the most dynamic QB in his draft. He makes plays because of the way he plays but he also takes hits because of the way he plays. Can't have it both ways.

What really hit me was he has no clue what it was like to play QB 20+ years ago when those guys really took a beating. Not just him though, any of the QBs today.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Chiefs/Packers wouldn't dump their present QB for Wilson. Buc's probably threat Brady with respect so they might pass.

Maybe the Bills stick with Allen because of his age.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe dream.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Pete Carroll lets Wilson go. Not gonna happen.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Chiefs/Packers wouldn't dump their present QB for Wilson. Buc's probably threat Brady with respect so they might pass.

Maybe the Bills stick with Allen because of his age.
I dont think that’s quite true.

Baltimore wouldnt, Dallas with Dak wouldnt, Cinci with Burrow wouldnt, now the Rams wouldnt, the lions probably wouldnt, the Browns probably wouldnt considering mayfield got them to the playoffs.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think that’s quite true.

Baltimore wouldnt, Dallas with Dak wouldnt, Cinci with Burrow wouldnt, now the Rams wouldnt, the lions probably wouldnt, the Browns probably wouldnt considering mayfield got them to the playoffs.

I have no doubts the Ravens would love to have Wilson over Jackson, and so would Jones in Dallas. Could be right about Cinncy since they need more than any QB. Stafford over Wilson.....nay! Same with Mayfield over Wilson, nay!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubts the Ravens would love to have Wilson over Jackson, and so would Jones in Dallas. Could be right about Cinncy since they need more than any QB. Stafford over Wilson.....nay! Same with Mayfield over Wilson, nay!

I watch the Ravens closely, Lamar is perfect for their offensive scheme, not his fault for the last 2 years they won't get him a WR2 nor will they show different looks in the playoffs. You think Your team would love Wilson over Lamar? I've gotta to hear your reasoning over this....

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on. I said he was too short but he is the most dynamic QB in his draft. He makes plays because of the way he plays but he also takes hits because of the way he plays. Can't have it both ways.

What really hit me was he has no clue what it was like to play QB 20+ years ago when those guys really took a beating. Not just him though, any of the QBs today.

Yeah, and I get the protections QBs get for the most part. They've taken it WAY too far though with the 15 yard hit/slap/tap a QB's helmet even if its incidental, unintentional and poses no threat of injury or even giving the QB a boo boo penalty. And the landing on a QB with too much body weight while sacking him penalty are the first thigs that come to mind. The defenseless player penalty is bullshit to.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is in the DW category but to some here thats reality as well
Agreed. The only way skins fans are rooting for DW is if he is on their fairy tale team or he is playing against nfce team

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch the Ravens closely, Lamar is perfect for their offensive scheme, not his fault for the last 2 years they won't get him a WR2 nor will they show different looks in the playoffs. You think Your team would love Wilson over Lamar? I've gotta to hear your reasoning over this....

Russell Wilson on a whole other level when it comes to throwing a football and moving an offense, All Jackson is a guy who can exploit that vacated area behind the rush and in front of the back end. Wilson a legit QB.

Yes, if the Ravens could land Wilson they would be giddy over it and change what it took to make it work.

Jackson is a nice kid but ya get the felling he never really gets it,

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson on a whole other level when it comes to throwing a football and moving an offense, All Jackson is a guy who can exploit that vacated area behind the rush and in front of the back end. Wilson a legit QB.

Yes, if the Ravens could land Wilson they would be giddy over it and change what it took to make it work.

Jackson is a nice kid but ya get the felling he never really gets it,

I don't see RW doing any better in Baltimore with the same exact roster.
RW is no doubt the better passer, and decision maker but......wow bro i'm shocked you could say that about your squad.
Lamar has 1 real #1 target and that's his TE

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is just kooky talk.