• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson wants the Seahawks to sign Antonio Brown

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This other football board that I posted at and still do, although it is mostly dead at this stage, at one point maybe 8 years ago or so, someone found and posted the link to some white supremacist football board. It was the funniest board to read. A bunch of extreme racists that found ways for them to justify their support for a team. As you would imagine, a lot of Patriots fans. Anyway, the nickname for Pet Carroll on that board was Plantation Pete. The board I posted at that was now just observing and mocking this freak show of another board thought that name was hilarious and so of course that nickname then carried over. And now I carry it here so it can live on another generation. Plantation Pete.

Show me 1 post on SportsHoopla from a NE fan showing racism. I can show you one from a Philly fan ^^^^^^ :L and Don't carry it here, we want that generation dead, no room for ignorance

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me 1 post on SportsHoopla from a NE fan showing racism. I can show you one from a Philly fan ^^^^^^ :L and Don't carry it here, we want that generation dead, no room for ignorance

I wasn't saying anything about you man. You don't understand how insane that white supremacist board was. You could take the blackest team in the Ravens and they would be calling the one white guy who's a 3rd string DT on the team as the reason why they were winning. They were were out of their minds as if a living parody of itself. I wish I remembered what that place was to show it.

Point being, Patriots have and always have had a load of white people on the team. A short white guy like Bruschi, Welker (and I'm sure later on Eldleman) is like Jesus in the present to them.

It isn't carrying on the legacy of whatever nonsense reasons they had in creating the name, it's the hilarious nature of the name that makes it great. Pete Carroll, Plantation Pete. Call me crazy but it fits. He could have easily played Leo's character in Django Unchained and I wouldn't think any lesser of the movie.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying anything about you man. You don't understand how insane that white supremacist board was. You could take the blackest team in the Ravens and they would be calling the one white guy who's a 3rd string DT on the team as the reason why they were winning. They were were out of their minds as if a living parody of itself. I wish I remembered what that place was to show it.

Point being, Patriots have and always have had a load of white people on the team. A short white guy like Bruschi, Welker (and I'm sure later on Eldleman) is like Jesus in the present to them.

It isn't carrying on the legacy of whatever nonsense reasons they had in creating the name, it's the hilarious nature of the name that makes it great. Pete Carroll, Plantation Pete. Call me crazy but it fits. He could have easily played Leo's character in Django Unchained and I wouldn't think any lesser of the movie.

We loved Troy Brown here, Wilfork , Tippett, McGinest, Law also to name a few. Bruschi and Welker were ok, Edelman more so because of his toughness, The latter 2 were brought here to be on Special teams, but because of lack of WR, they were utilized as slot receivers, We go by their commitment and effort, not by shade

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are super racist and think its funny, im not suprised.

No I'm not racist at all. None of us ever posted at this board. It may have even been dead at the time. It was more of an oddity that everyone laughed at the absurdity and idiocy of it all. The name that didn't make any sense of Plantation Pete was the cream of the crop.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Jailbirds??

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB loves the 12th man!!

Which is good because that will be an average week in prison

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB is still a Stealer at heart

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Pete and Wilson know how to dominate Philly

No about that. But Philly dominated Tampa but one day Tampa won the NFC title game in Philly. That dominance only lasts for so long. Unless it's the dominance of the Eagles over the Jets in which case it lasts forever because they have never beat the Eagles in their entire existence of a franchise.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No about that. But Philly dominated Tampa but one day Tampa won the NFC title game in Philly. That dominance only lasts for so long. Unless it's the dominance of the Eagles over the Jets in which case it lasts forever because they have never beat the Eagles in their entire existence of a franchise.

Tampa broke 2 streaks that night. Beating the Eagles and finally winning a game in temps under 40 or under 32degrees.
The Jets are well, the Jets.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We loved Troy Brown here, Wilfork , Tippett, McGinest, Law also to name a few. Bruschi and Welker were ok, Edelman more so because of his toughness, The latter 2 were brought here to be on Special teams, but because of lack of WR, they were utilized as slot receivers, We go by their commitment and effort, not by shade

I know, I wasn't saying anything about you or Pats fans in general. Just the Patriots for usually being the whitest team in the league. It was like a rallying cry for that board. Just to show how completely off the board of ridiculous those people were.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Russ will share his miracle water and AB will be healed. Break a leg.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I wasn't saying anything about you or Pats fans in general. Just the Patriots for usually being the whitest team in the league. It was like a rallying cry for that board. Just to show how completely off the board of ridiculous those people were.

yeah I know of a particular fan of a team not far from you that , makes fun of his black QB who is a stud so far, and hops on the ex white QB who was marginal at best. A dinosaur who hasn't adopted to the times and still stuck in 60's

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I know of a particular fan of a team not far from you that , makes fun of his black QB who is a stud so far, and hops on the ex white QB who was marginal at best. A dinosaur who hasn't adopted to the times and still stuck in 60's

Not far from me? I was the biggest Vick fan in the world and was ecstatic when he took the job from Kolb even though I was high on Kolb at the time. What a baseless attack.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have already fucked up Tyler Lockett's career. Dude should be catching 100 balls a year. A lot of better passing games to go to for Antonio.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides all the nonsense involved with Brown, Seattle would be a poor fit. Webster isn't a drop-back/hit guys on routes type of QB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not far from me? I was the biggest Vick fan in the world and was ecstatic when he took the job from Kolb even though I was high on Kolb at the time. What a baseless attack.

I wasn't talking about you, is Wentz black? The team is about 100 miles from Philly

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter who signs him cuz Goodell would immediately put him on the Commissioners Exempt list and he could not play til Goodell allows him to.

That's why no one has signed his sorry ass.