• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson wants the Seahawks to sign Antonio Brown

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reactions: GNG

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown, Lockett, Metcalf, Gordon (trying to get reinstated) and Dorsett with that speed in the mid 90s!!!! Definitely lives up to the 1st round hype this year! ZOMGOMFOFMFFFFFF!!!

Wilson 6,000 yards this year!!!

*closes Madden*

Alrighty, what are we talking about now?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but that was after the release from the Pats, time has passed meow

You think the crimes he has committed and charged with since going make him more appealing?

ESPN reveals that those charges are for felony burglary conveyance, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor criminal mischief.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson needs to realize..... he's making too much money for this.

What a bad team player. If he stopped having faith and they added this cut throat player they'd have that WOW factor. This would maken them team that made you want to hate them because they would be so unfairly good. I would say that I respect Seattle without him because they're milder.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the crimes he has committed and charged with since going make him more appealing?

ESPN reveals that those charges are for felony burglary conveyance, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor criminal mischief.
I didnt say that

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson needs to realize..... he's making too much money for this.

What a bad team player. If he stopped having faith and they added this cut throat player they'd have that WOW factor. This would maken them team that made you want to hate them because they would be so unfairly good. I would say that I respect Seattle without him because they're milder.

Fun to speculate... I mean IF Antonio Brown returned to form, Lockett + Metcalf + Brown would be INSANE. But I think Antonio Brown is just too far gone. That guy has lost it. I think he took one too many hits or something.

Seattle's locker room is fairly young and stable at the moment, no need to introduce that into the mix. The coaches still like the run game too (hence signing of Carlos Hyde and drafting Dallas in the 4th frame), so I don't think it makes sense. Hyde reportedly signed a 1 year $4M contract so that leaves them with around $11M prior to rookies. I don't think they'd have the cash to make Brown work.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asking a question is all.
Oh to answer that then, AB isnt a RB so regardless of what he is going through PC isnt interested. Regardless of his once in a generation talent at QB wishes

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most players would be lousy personnel managers. They don't see the big picture.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun to speculate... I mean IF Antonio Brown returned to form, Lockett + Metcalf + Brown would be INSANE. But I think Antonio Brown is just too far gone. That guy has lost it. I think he took one too many hits or something.

Seattle's locker room is fairly young and stable at the moment, no need to introduce that into the mix. The coaches still like the run game too (hence signing of Carlos Hyde and drafting Dallas in the 4th frame), so I don't think it makes sense. Hyde reportedly signed a 1 year $4M contract so that leaves them with around $11M prior to rookies. I don't think they'd have the cash to make Brown work.
That went way over your head

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That went way over your head

giphy.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This exact same story was floated around about 3 months ago and it was John Clayton running with an offhand comment by RW. I'm pretty sure we even have a thread about it. Notice their hasn't ever ben an actual quote from RW saying he "wants" AB. Only some comments where he has said he would enjoy playing with him because he's a great WR. It's the media trying to fill the void, imo.
To be honest, AB's days in the NFL are done unless some bottom feeder franchise like the Jets take a flier on him at some point. And he likely wouldn't sign unless he goes broke, which I guess wouldn't be a surprise.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This exact same story was floated around about 3 months ago and it was John Clayton running with an offhand comment by RW. I'm pretty sure we even have a thread about it. Notice their hasn't ever ben an actual quote from RW saying he "wants" AB. Only some comments where he has said he would enjoy playing with him because he's a great WR. It's the media trying to fill the void, imo.
To be honest, AB's days in the NFL are done unless some bottom feeder franchise like the Jets take a flier on him at some point. And he likely wouldn't sign unless he goes broke, which I guess wouldn't be a surprise.
I really cant stand John Clayton tbh