• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson Sobbing Like a Baby

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncomfortable sobbing aside, at least this dude knows what to say after a game. Gives his teammates credit. Give his opponents credit. Expresses his gratitude for being able to even be there. He could have went all Richard Sherman or Doug Baldwin with the mic in front of him and the world would have to accept it as he moves on to the Super Bowl. Instead, while seemingly emotionally out of control, he says exactly what you're supposed to say in his situation. I think despite a really bad performance overall, he probably won some folks over yesterday, and that interview with Andrews is part of the reason why. What a pro.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer is the undisputed heavy weight champion of trolling

Especially Qb's that make his bitch QB their bitch

brady-droppin-knowledge.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: OP wouldn't need to troll other teams QB's if his team had one worth talking about.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agreet with Hammer on this to a certain extent (and not just because I pissed him off just a little in another thread) but I don't want to see Wilson doing this.

Maybe I am too old school but I was taught to play the game like a man and remain stoic win or lose.

Plus , I want people to keep piling hate on Kaep and not shift focus to Wilson. Kaep's regression and the 9ers struggles are like when Joeffery was killed on GOT and everyone was left wondering who to hate.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically while Russell Wilson was collapsing in a puddle of his own snot on the sidelines after the game, Vince Wilfork was saving lives.

I heard Wilfork wraps his fingers during games so that when he gets hungry before halftime he doesn't mistake them for sausages and eat them.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is ridiculous to call him clutch for that performance. He did nothing till the end and even then, the receiver was wide open. It's fine to be happy that your team won, but what he did was no different than a typical Tebow game in 2011.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: OP wouldn't need to troll other teams QB's if his team had one worth talking about.

Right, the Titans QB situation is highly relevant to Russell Wilson crying on the sidelines.

Sonny, if these Seattle fans don't get better quick, I'm going to come back to the Pats. You guys aren't pussies.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, the Titans QB situation is highly relevant to Russell Wilson crying on the sidelines.

Sonny, if these Seattle fans don't get better quick, I'm going to come back to the Pats. You guys aren't pussies.

Hammer with Brady always on your mind and words, I thought you were backing us already?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is ridiculous to call him clutch for that performance. He did nothing till the end and even then, the receiver was wide open. It's fine to be happy that your team won, but what he did was no different than a typical Tebow game in 2011.

:lol:

I guess you don't know what the definition of clutch is? :noidea: Sure he sucked for 50 minutes. He did manage two TD drives in regulation and a 3rd in OT to win it. It wasn't one throw. He finished with over 200y passing (more yards than Rodgers) and most of it was in those last 3 drives. That's called clutch.

Tebow can't make 30y passes on the fly. That's why he isn't playing on Sundays. Hell, that last pass wasn't the best pass of that drive. The one before that to Baldwin was better, just not a TD.

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, did you even watch the game? Wilson pass to Kearse for the winning TD, was a thing of beauty. Kearse was "not wide open" on that winning TD!!!

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically while Russell Wilson was collapsing in a puddle of his own snot on the sidelines after the game, Vince Wilfork was saving lives.
Hammer. why in the hell does Wilson showing emotion on the sidelines bother you so much? Damn, I thought you were better than that. You are the one that sounds like a "big" cry baby.

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer is the undisputed heavy weight champion of trolling
And Hammer is also the undisputed heavy weight champion of complaining about players, showing emotion on the sidelines!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus we can hit the Trailer park and have some Cap and coke with Julian during the SB, if they have electricity and tv

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I guess you don't know what the definition of clutch is? :noidea: Sure he sucked for 50 minutes. He did manage two TD drives in regulation and a 3rd in OT to win it. It wasn't one throw. He finished with over 200y passing (more yards than Rodgers) and most of it was in those last 3 drives. That's called clutch.

Tebow can't make 30y passes on the fly. That's why he isn't playing on Sundays. Hell, that last pass wasn't the best pass of that drive. The one before that to Baldwin was better, just not a TD.

It's fine to be clutch. I guess my point is that he was lucky to keep getting more chances at coming back. It would be like a basketball player missing 3 straight 3s in the final 15 seconds but the center keeps getting a tough offensive rebound each time. Finally on the 4th 3, he makes it at the buzzer. Is that clutch? I guess if u wanna call it that, but there is a bigger picture.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if someone sucks for all game, relies on his defense and ST to keep him in the game, and then finally completes a pass to his own team...he's clutch?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if someone sucks for all game, relies on his defense and ST to keep him in the game, and then finally completes a pass to his own team...he's clutch?

Now you're dragging Tom Brady into this?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RW pulled it out in the end but clutch isn't a word I would use. Pulling a victory out your ass might be a better description. Good game to watch though. Better than the Pats' beatdown of the Colts.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW pulled it out in the end but clutch isn't a word I would use. Pulling a victory out your ass might be a better description. Good game to watch though. Better than the Pats' beatdown of the Colts.

The Colts vs Patriots game was boring unless you were a Patriots fan.